Kevin Hart Quotes

To me Kevin Hart has to be one of the best comedians ever

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Relationships nowadays = First week: I love you baby.. Second week: Together forever.. Third week: Single..

2.The only time you should look back in life, is to see how far you have come.

3.The day Rick Ross dives into the crowd, is the day we find out who his true fans are.

4.Relationships are like farting, If you push too hard... things could get messy real fast.

5.I DON'T have EX's! I have Y's. Like 'Y the hell did I date you?!'

6.Now, don't be a negro, be my nigga. Help me out.

7.Ever argue with a female and, in the middle of the argument, you no longer feel safe because of her actions? She may start pacing back and forth real fast, breathing out her nose. You know what my girl do? When she get mad, she start talking in the third person. That's scary as hell because that's her way of telling me that from this point on, she is not responsible for none of her actions.

8.Yeah! Real niggas. ALL day! Just me. By myself. On the block. Holdin it down. Gun in my waist. Straight face. All day. Not a game. In jail. By myself. 1 bed. No pillow case. 1 pillow. Didnt nobody write me. It was early. Woke up. Went back to sleep. Took a nap. You ever go night night nigga?

9.I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face.

10.                Don't ever eat a hot sausage for breakfast, don't ask me why damn it, just make sure u never do it!

11.                Ladies if you have 2 suck in your stomach while wearing a T-shirt chances are that T-shirt might not be ur size...Tubby Tubby.

12.                These glasses are way 2 big for my damn face! I look like I got on a damn Tinted Construction Mask.

13.                It's about to go down.

14.                Yo, don't joke about zombies. That shit there - that's real.

15.                Nigga, this dwarf here don't got to be tall to pull a trigger off in somebody face!

16.                 How the hell do you wake up dead?

17.                So you're telling me you can go to bed dead and wake up alive?

18.                I didn't play sports, I was in spelling bees.

19.                The sound of the headboard, that's motivation.

20.                I gotta stop saying 'How stupid can you be?' I'm beginning to feel like people are taking it as a challenge.