Spongebob Quotes

funny quotes from spongebob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Spongebob: “What do you usually do when I’m gone? Patrick: waiting for you to come back.”

2.Spongebob: Aw, cheer up, Squid! It could be worse! Patrick: Yeah. You could be bald and have a big nose.

3.Squidward: “Do you have to stand so close? You’re making me claustrophobic!” Patrick: “What does claustrophobic mean?” Spongebob: “I think it means he’s afraid of Santa Claus.” Patrick:”Ho, Ho,Ho!” Spongebob: “Stop it, Patrick! You’re scaring him!””

4.“Gary, I’m absorbing his blows like I’m made of some sort of spongy material”- Spongebob

5.Spongebob: guess what day today is? Patrick: annoy squidward day? Spongebob: no silly! thats on the 15!

6.“Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are…(drools)”- Patrick

7.Patrick: *with candy on his mouth* “All right! Which one of you flatfoots stole my lollypop?” *spongebob, the cops, and patrick laugh* “I mean it!”- Patrick

8.                   SpongeBob: “There it is. The finest eating establishment ever established for eating. The Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty, with the Help Wanted sign on the front. I’ve waited years for this moment. I’m gonna go in there, march straight up to the manager, look at him straight in the eye, lay it on the line, and – I can’t do it!”

9.SpongeBob: We’re not doing so well, Patrick. We need a new approach, a new tactic. Patrick: Umm, I got it. Let’s get naked!

10.You’re a man now, SpongeBob, and it’s time you started acting like one.-Patrick

11.SpongeBob SquarePants: Hi, Kevin. I’m your biggest fan. Kevin the Sea Cucumber: That’s nice. Security! SpongeBob SquarePants: No, no! I’ll do anything you want! Kevin the Sea Cucumber: Go jump off a building. [SpongeBob jumps off building, returns] SpongeBob SquarePants: Anything. Kevin the Sea Cucumber: Punch yourself in the face. [SpongeBob punches himself with a boxing glove] Kevin the Sea Cucumber: Doesn’t that hurt? SpongeBob SquarePants: [Puts on a metal gauntlet with spikes] Do you want it to hurt, Kevin?

12.Patrick: Careful, Spongebob; Careful Spongebob. Spongebob careful. Careful Spongebob! Spongebob: Patrick Patrick: Yeah? Spongebob: It’s already open. Patrick: Oh

13.Patrick: Is Sandy the one I call “Mom”? SpongeBob: No Patrick, that’s your mother.

14.Patrick: [to a random squid] are you Squidward? SpongeBob: [to a random squid] Are you Squidward? Patrick: Are you Squidward? [to a fire hydrant] Fire Hydrant:… Patrick: That’s okay, take your time.

15.“Nonsense, my vocabulary is infinitly expanding!”-Patrick

16.“You can’t fool me. I listen to public radio!”-Squidward

17.“It’s a vast swirling wonderland of sparkling white pleasure. Let it fill your senses with cascading fluffy pillows of excitement, and comfort, as you’ve never felt before.”-Patrick

18.“Can I have everybody’s attention?… I have to use the bathroom.”-Patrick

19.Police: If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime. [locks SpongeBob and Patrick in jail cell and opens it again after a second] Okay, time’s up. Now get out! SpongeBob: But…we stole a balloon! Police: Yeah, on free balloon day!

20.Spongebob: What’s better than serving up smiles? Squidward: being dead or anything else