Chapter 14- Principal's office (Peyton's pic)

Chapter 14

Right now I am sitting in my history class, day dreaming about meeting Jacob, or Taylor Lautner. I was really waiting for this period to get over, because it was lunch after this!!!!!!

And exactly after five minutes, the bell rang. Yippee!!! Lunch.

And I rushed down the cafeteria. I saw my friends already sitting on our table. I got my food and rushed towards them. Just as I was sitting down, an announcement was made.

“Mrs Summers and Mr Colins please report to the principal’s office right now.”

Principal’s office???????? Why???????????

“Why are they calling you to the office?” Amy asked

“I have no idea” I said

“It might be something good, go” Ty said

“What would be good in a principal’s office???” I asked

“Go, even Reece is going” Ted said

“Go, go, go, go” Chris said

And I ran, not exactly running, but fast walking to reach up to Reece.

“Hey babes” he said, when I was just behind him.

How did he know I was behind him??

“Hi” I said still tensed, and now walking normally with him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

He was asking me what’s wrong. What’s wrong with him?

“We are going to the principal’s office” I said in a duh tone

“Yeah so?” he said

“You are saying it as if it is your second home.” I said

And he just shrugged. What??

Oh sorry, I forgot I was talking to the bad boy of the school.

“What I don’t get is, why did the princi call u?” he said

“Princi?” I asked

“Principal” he said

“I don’t know” I said

And I have no idea, but just as we reached the office, and I was just going to open the door, he bent down and whispered

“You look so god damn adorable when you are worried”

Say what???

My hand was still on the handle of the door, when he put his hand on mine, and opened it up. The minute his hand touched mine, my stomach started doing jumping jacks. Don’t ask me why, I haven’t the slightest of idea.

We went inside, and were told to sit. My hands were now sweaty. I had never been in the principal’s office before. I was scared that I will start babbling, whenever I am worried, or scared.

“Now you both must be wondering why you are called here?” Ma’am said

Reece just smirked. Okay he definitely wasn’t.

“Well I don’t think you are really wondering that, are you Reece” ma’am said

Okay don’t babble Courtney, don’t do it.

But nope I can’t help it can I??? I started babbling. Great.

“Ma’am I have no idea what I did and why I am here, but whatever I did I am so sorry, I never meant to do it. Please don’t call my mom, though my mom wouldn’t be too angry about this, she even tells me that I should have some fun but I swear I didn’t do anything…………….”