Confession #5

Confession #5

Woke up....naked.....next to.....Alex?

The sun shining in my face was my alternative alarm clock. I opened my eyes, trying to get the day started, then I realized that I wasn't in my room. It was Elena's. My vision was still slightly blurry from just waking up but there was someone beside me that I would recognize regardless....Alex.

He was sleeping next to me, his semi curly hair was hiding his face from my view. I started to admire his topless body, eyeing everything that was in my view. He was definitely my type....too bad that I wasn't his.

I wondered why he was in bed with me and why he was topless, then I felt a slight chill and saw that I was too. Who stripped me? Or did I strip? I couldn't remember anything from last night.

I felt a sensation between my legs and my heart dropped, I hoped that I didn't give away my virginity last night. I didn't feel pain, but it was like a satisfied feeling, like my body released. I had to get to the bottom of this and find out what happened.

I lifted the blankets up and was relieved to see my g-string still on and Alex's sexy plaid boxers upon his perfectly sculpted bod. I licked my lips at just the thought of trailing kisses down to his....Oh my god, what am I thinking??

Right now should be looking for my bra and dress, not macking on Alex! I took one of the sheets off the bed and wrapped it around myself. I got out of the bed to start my shameful search, when I stepped on someone.

"Dammit, What the fuck?" A muffled voice asked, beneath some blankets beside the bed.

Hanna popped her head out of the blankets and looked at me with an annoyed expression. Her hair was in a birds nest on her head and her makeup was smudged beyond belief but she was still cute. I laughed at her appearance.

"Honey, you look just the same as I do, so I wouldn't laugh so hard! Oh and thanks for stepping on me, that is a great method to wake someone up!" She joked with sarcastic finesse.

"I'm sorry, I don't usually look out and make sure there is no one sleeping on the floor when I get outta bed!" I returned with a smart ass comment.