my bodys screaming hell yes~part 1

Y/n pov:
I finally made it safe to sanctuary as i sighed walking Moxxi's place since i stayed with her now since we've been dating for about a year now already heh, anyways as i walked in i see moxxi with her arms crossed and a pissed expression on her face as she tapped her heel against the floor as she then spoke "do you realise how late you are getting home young lady!? Hm?! I get that its your job vault hunting and all but still you never have enough time for me ! Is it cause of that maya isn't it?.... You know i can do so much better than her right sugar~" i sighed as a gave moxxi tired look as i put my fingers between the bridge of my nose groaning slightly "moxxi nows not the role please its 9:30 i wanna go to bed and im just to tired to do anything ok."i said as moxxi just scoffs with a smirk as she cups my cheek. Speaking again "ooh thats cute you think im gonna let you go that easy~"  i growled as i then let out a tired sigh "alright fine you know what thats it im done playing the submissive game already!" i then. Pinned moxxi to a near by wall as i smirked"you know moxxi when i say im tired i mean it~" i then see moxxis eyes widen as she blushed biting her lip. "S-sugar?~-ah!~ " i cut her off as i began to nip and suck at her exposed neck (to be continued until part 2 xD cause i have writers block for lemons and need more ideas for it x3 and also im writing this at 3 am so errg)