Toy in use part 2~

Moxxi's pov:
"Language darlin~ you don't want me to punish you now~ do you~?" Moxxi purrs as she sneaks a vibrator onto your clit as she watches you arch your back smirking in success as she stood up holding it in place winking at you she bit your earlobe "Ah~M-moxxi!~ " moxxi chuckled as she sent the vibrator to go to its highest. "Who's your mommy sugar~" moxxi said as she nips at your neck leaving sweet love bites and nipping at your breasts "y-you are!~" moxxi then leaned over to you whispering in your ear "you bet your ass I am sugar~" moxxi said a lustful voice as moxxi then smacked your ass hard making you yelp in pleasure "ah~ I-I'm c-close moxxi~" moxxi raised a brow as she pushed the vibrator into your clit a bit more  making you arch your back again curling your toes "f-fuck!~"

Your pov~
As I curl my toes as I feel the knot began to wanna wear off meaning I was already going to cum I grunted a bit as I gripped one hand onto the bed sheets and the other on the pillow as I threw my head against the bed "I-I'm gonna-ah~ m-moxxi~!" I say as I then cum all over the vibrator looking like a blushing mess as I try and catch my breath   As I then see moxxi removing the vibrator from me as she then sucks on it as if referring to a fake dick as I see her licking and sucking at my cum as my blush darkened "I gotta say sugar ~ you have good tastes~" moxxi says as she gave me a wink as she then flips me over to my back side as she then cuffs my hands behind my back and blinds fold me again putting me on my hands and knees , as I then hear her grabbing what I believe is a cup hearing stuff move around in it as I then hear her putting it back down I gulp as I hear her rubbing my sides which made shiver as she slapped my ass making me yelp again as I then feel a cold feeling on my back making me bite my lip as I could tell it was ice in her mouth as she traced hearts with it as I then hear her crunch the ice away she then licks off the remaining water 
Chuckling again  as I hear movement again I hear her attach something onto her  which made me raise my brow as I then felt something pound into me "Fuck~ AH~"

Moxxi's pov
As I pound into y/n with my strap on dildo I grin as I see her yearning for more as she arched her back gripping onto the bed sheets as she told me not to stop "oh trust me sugar~ I don't plan to~"

~~~a few hours later of rough sex💋~
After you and moxxi got dressed you get a call on your echo by Lilith saying she had a job for you as you then feel moxxi rubbing your shoulders "You know sugar I've takin quite the liking towards you~why don't we become something more than friends ~hmm~ you be mine and I'll be your I'll give you anything sugar- and I mean .." she said bringing a hand to your clothes crotch a squeeze as she pets your hair out of the way "anything you'd like~ as long as you promise never to let anyone else so your body but me~how does that sound hmm~" moxxi says letting go of your crotch standing up straight "o-ok !" You say as your blush returns making moxxi chuckle then going downstairs to her bar "whenever your done with that job of yours with Lilith I got one for ya to ok sweet lips~" you nod as you get up and follow moxxi downstairs as she then gives you a kiss on the cheek "be carful out there sugar~" she said as she then leans against the bar stand whining it clean as usual you gave her a smile as you then left" sure thing mox~"

----I hope you guys like how this story is going so far heh still kinda running out of ideas for the next few chapters! "