The walk in and santuary meeting~

Your pov:
I was coming back from Liliths mission as I made my way back to moxxi's bar as I walk in notice moxxi isn't at the bar stand as usual so I check if she's in the back room "moxxi?" I say as I then hear her singing in I believe redneck accent  as I then walk in "oh my god sugar! What are you doing in here!!!? " moxxi says as she turns around trying to hide her accent as I raise a brow "uh I uhm s-sorry mox heh " I say as I look at how beautiful she looked without her makeup as I just kept looking at her as she then snaps her fingers in my face "sugar! Did you hear me??" I shook my head "n-no sorry" moxxi sighed as she rolls her eyes "just promise you won't tell anyone what you saw or heard alright!" I nod "good cause if you do I'll get scooter to dig you up a grave " she said as she gave a grin

Your pov:I was coming back from Liliths mission as I made my way back to moxxi's bar as I walk in notice moxxi isn't at the bar stand as usual so I check if she's in the back room "moxxi?" I say as I then hear her singing in I believe redneck acce...

I gulp clearly frightened as she then pulls me close whispering in my ear "but that doesn't mean IM going to let you get away with it sugar~ be prepared sugar~" she says as we then hear my echo go off as Lilith spoke "hey y/n can you moxxi come on down here cause we're having a meeting for sanctuary " you nod "yes sure thing lil!" She groans "don't call me that!" You giggled

Moxxi's pov:
As I listen to y/n echo call I sigh as I then get dressed but then smirk as I then come with a plan to get back at y/n for walking in on me~ "this should be fun~" moxxi chuckles darkly as she then makes her way back over to y/n "cmon sugar we don't wanna be late~" y/n nods as we head over to the building with our fast travel station where we saw a huge table with at least 5 chairs chairs me and y/n on one and and the other mordecai , Lilith, and brick.
As me and y/n sat down I gave my usual smirk as the meeting started I looked at the position y/n was in . Legs open, arms on the table and leaned against it. As I looked over at Lilith and the group I slowly yet lustfully bring a hand to y/n's thigh stroking it softly as I made small heart tracings with my finger as I see her shiver as I chuckled lowly so they wouldn't hear only y/n.

Your pov
As I feel moxxi's hand trail my thighs I try my best to ignore as I bit the inside of my lip as I continued to listen to Lilith talking nodding at what she was saying  as I then feel moxxi's hand rub at my clothed clit as I then jumped bit trying not to get noticed a so cover my mouth glaring at moxxi blushing "y/n? You alright ?" I hear Lilith ask "y-yea I'm fine just moxxi's bOOT~-- ahem boot acres the shit outa me heh sorry" I say as I blush darker and rub the back of my neck as I then feel moxxi sticking her 2 fingers inside me making my legs a bit shaky as I gripped the seat"mff" I do my best to hold my moans in so they wouldn't hear . This was a bad time to be wearing a skirt  and fish net tights as I then feel a knot form in my stomach I turn to moxxi biting my lip twitching my eye giving her a sign of me getting close as she then withdrew her fingers smirking again as the meeting then comes to an end as I try my best to walk and fix my self up seeing that every one left except me and moxxi I feel her hand grab my ass "let this be a warning don't you ever ~ walk in on me without wire knocking or calling me on my echo ok sugar~ let this be your punishment doll~" moxxi said as she purrs lifting my chin up"good job holding in those moans sugar~~ but that won't happen tonight cause I'll make you scream so much you'll be yearning for more~"
___________________________
So I'm gonna be taking some requests this is gonna be like a moxxi x reader lemon requests!