Chapter 15: AIRPLANE :D!

Chapter 15

 “Welcome to Sunset Airlines. Please take your seats and buckled up. When the belt sign goes off you are free to move. For your needs press the buttons on top of you. Thank you for riding First Class Sunset Airlines” the attendant lady spoke.

 “Darius, thank you for suggesting this trip. I really needed a week alone with my mate.” I buckled up my seatbelt.

 “This is just the beginning honey. Wait until the future where I will spoil you and my daughter rotten.” Darius smiled.

 “Daughter? Well it’s okay I wanted twins anyway. One boy and one girl, just so it can fair for the both of us”

 “So you’re saying that we can do the.. yah know” Darius wiggled his eyebrows.

 “Yep, when you kneel down and put a ring on my finger but, for now I will be singing single ladies.” I giggled.

 “You’re not exactly single darling.”

 “Well I don’t remember a certain wolf asking me out. Oh yeah! This guy in my Pre-Algebra class asked me out. Maybe I should go out with him, he is nerdy cute!”

 Darius growled, “You are mine and mine ONLY”

 “Well, I still don’t remember a certain ALPHA asking me out”

 “In due time sweetie. You’ll see, just please wait until we get to Florida. I planned it all out but, it’s a surprise got it?” Darius fondled my cheek.

 I slapped his hand away and saw that the belt sign was off. I took off my belt and scooted my way through to the front where the microphone was. I whispered into the attendant’s ear and she giggled and gave me the microphone.

 “Ahem..Good Morning ladies and gentlemen, may you please raise your hand if you’re single.” I choked out of my laughter

 About 10 ladies raised their hands and had an amused look in their faces.

 “Well, this song goes out to you. You’re all beautiful in your own way btw!”

 “ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, NOW PUT YOUR HAND UP! Up in the club, just woke up, doing my own little thing. Decided to dip, now you wanna trip, now you getting mad at me. So if you like it make sure you put a ring on, if you like it make sure you put a ring on it. Oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh” I sang and the crowd started going crazy. The ladies that raised their hands were continuing the song.

 I thanked the attendant and walked off to my seat. Darius had his mouth slightly opened and his eyes just burned into me.

 “What? I had to start something, this plane was getting boring.” I shrugged.

 Darius just shook his head and kissed my cheek causing me to blush. Urg, he doesn’t know that the simplest things cause me to react.

 “Not going to say anything?” I asked. Darius just shook his head and laughed.

 Fine, it’s not like I wanted to talk to him either. “Yes you do.” My wolf yelled out. “Ah, just shut up. I’m going to listen to music and ignore our mate. We’ll talk to him once he decides to ask us alright?” “Aileen..Don’t ignore your mate..” my wolf growled. “I’m doing it whatever you like it or not.”

 I took out my Kindle Fire and started scrolling down my music list. I decided to give up and just shuffle the songs. I put my Kindle Fire down and put on my black and red Beats headphone. First song came on was “Your Betrayal” by Bullet For My Valentine. I fell asleep and felt my head land on somebody’s lap.

**Darius P.O.V**

 I saw her face expression changed from happy to mad and then back to her normal face. Meaning she’s internally battling with her wolf. About what though? I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and found her picking a song and falling asleep.

 I moved the arm resters and gently pulled her head on my lap. She rolled on her side making her face plant into my body and cuddling next to it. Aww, she’s so cute. I pushed the button and a lady came.

 “Hi there, how may I help you sexy?” the lady purred.

 Wow even on airplanes there’s whores.

 “Can I get two blankets and pillows?” I asked not looking at the lady but was staring my mate.

 “Yeah, but it might be too much to carry can you like, help me in the back?” The lady continued to flirt.

 I rolled my eyes and pressed the same button again. This time another lady came and judging by the ring on her finger she won’t mess with me.

 “Hey can you train your whore of an employee here not flirt with me? All I asked for was two blankets and pillows. She wanted to continue to flirt when my wife is right here on my lap.” I growled.

 “I’m sorry sir, she’s just desperate. I promise not to send her over here anymore. And your pillows and blankets will be coming shortly.” The married lady apologized and pulled the whore away. The whore had a shocked face on and the married lady scolded her.

 After a few seconds two large blankets came and two comfortable pillows. Thankfully it wasn’t the same girl. I shook gently on Aileen and found her beautiful eyes opened slightly.

 “Let me sleep Darius, we had to wake up..early..” Aileen moaned.

 “Honey, if you’re going to sleep for the whole morning than you’ll hurt your neck being on my lap so let me put a pillow on my lap and you can continue sleeping.” I kissed her forehead. She is just so adorable >w<!

 Aileen slowly got up and laid her head on the seat. I spread my blanket on me and put her pillow on my lap. I patted my lap and I found the pillow dense down. I next put her blanket on her.

 “Thank you.” She yawned and fell back to a sweet sleep.

 ~~~~~~

Hehe, 2nd chapter and I wrote this all last night till 1 am just for you guys :) <3