Chapter 12: Dress hunting season

Aileen's dress on the side ----------->

 Chapter 12

 “LEXI!” I shouted at the hallway.

 “Yes, Aileen?!” Lexi shouted back.

 “MY ORANGE JUICE WON’T MELT! WHY DID YOU PUT IT IN THE FREEZER” I whined.

 “I’m sorry Aileen but, feeding 2 packs is harder than you think!” Lexi explained.

 “But…now I-I won’t get to drink my orange juice” I stuttered.

 “Anyways, just get your orange drinking ass up here. I have something to tell you!” Lexi laughed.

 I huffed and threw my orange juice bottle at the stairs. If I can’t have orange juice, then nobody else can. I jumped upstairs and walked to Lexi & Caine’s room.

 “Hi, you orange juice traitor. What do you want” I said grumpily.

 “Well, I heard you got asked to the dance by Darius and since it’s the weekend how about we go dress shopping!?” Lexi squeeled.

 “Sure, why not. I needed some new clothes anyways.” I shrugged.

 Lexi’s grip got harder when I started going fast on my Bmw R 1200 R. I laughed and did a sharp turn to park it.

 Lexi climbed down slowly, she stumbled and glared at me for making the sharp turn. I put on my innocent look and started whistling.

 “Remind me to never ride on your bike again.” Lexi muttered.

 “Come on Lexi, it isn’t that scary.” I took her hand and led her in the outlet.

 “Fuck yes it is. I don’t know how you passed the test but, knowing you, you probably drugged the tester.”

 “Something like that” I chuckled.

 Lexi looked at me scared and walked a little faster. Take a joke girl x].

 “Lexi, I was joking.”I said seriously.

 Lexi rolled her eyes, “Whatever you say” and she pulled me into a store called Lovely Boutique. What a creative name..NOTE THE SARCASM -.-

 “How may I help you ladies today?” The store clerk sounded bored.

 “We’re looking for a dress that screams out I’m sexy and mysterious but also something for the winter.” Lexi jumped up and down.

 “I’m sure we have plenty of dresses that suit your needs.” The lady walked us over to a huge racket of dresses and picked out all of the white and blue dresses. She handed all of the dresses to me and Lexi pushed me in the dressing room.

 The first dress was a very skanky dress. The neckline dipped down way too low for my liking and the dress was at the top of my butt cheek. I don’t think I want to bend down and flash any males. I did not want to show this to Lexi so I took it off and tried on something different.

 -2 hours later-

 We have gone through every single rack of dresses in this surprisingly huge store and all of the dresses were either too skanky, too old, or too tight.

 “Lexi…your beta is hungry..” I whimpered.

 “Try on this last dress and I promise we’ll get something to eat.” Lexi rolled her eyes.

 “That’s what you said the last time we tried on rack number 19” I muttered angrily and snagged the dress from her hand and stomped to the dressing room.

 I pulled the dress over me and the feeling was silky smooth. The dress was creamy white and the neckline was perfect. It was tight on my waist and it flowed down in ruffles to cover all of my legs. It was sleeveless and I knew a pair of lacy gloves would match with this.

 I walked out and twirled around for Lexi. Lexi ran over to me and squeeled, “This is the perfect dress!! You look amazing Aileen!!”

 “This is beautiful” I got all teary.

 “Alright go back in and change so we can go feed you!” Lexi pushed me back in.

 I pulled the dress halfway through till I suddenly tuned into my wolf hearing.

 “I can’t do it anymore Marcus! I love my mate and I can’t hurt his beta!” Natalie whispered angrily at the person or phone.

 “No Marcus, I will not do it,” a few seconds later..”What! No, please don’t hurt him! Please I promise I will. Alright, bye..” Natalie hunged up and I heard her footsteps walk out. Where the hell was Lexi? I hope she heard it!

 I peeked out the door and hoped that Lexi was there. Lexi was sitting there looking with a surprised face. “Lexi, did you hear what I just heard?” I asked.

 Lexi nodded, “I recorded the whole thing. I saw her sneaked into the store and I knew that she was here for something. Last time I overheard her in the bathroom talking to the same guy named Marcus. I know she’s up to something and it’s going to endanger this pack and you. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you but, I needed more information before I blurt out my big mouth.”

 “It’s okay Lexi. We have evidence but, for now let’s collect more evidence to prove that Natalie isn’t who she is. We can’t just tell the whole pack that and expect them to believe it instantly.” I hugged her.

 “Yes beta.” Lexi put her head over her heart and bowed down slightly.

 My stomach roared right now time and we both giggled