Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 I wandered the cold forest. Hearing animals scurry away because of a gigantic animal. Of course I knew it was me but I wasn’t in the mood to hunt or kill them.

 “Guys, please don’t leave. I’m not the hunting type of wolf. I know it sounds weird right now but I’ve had a long night and kind of need a little company. Even if you are animals it’s better than nothing” I barked out.

 “Should we believe you?” A bunny turned around and looked at me.

  I lay down on my belly and showed no harm to these creatures. The bunny nodded and I guess his family came out and sat next to me.

 “What’s wrong miss?” the cute little baby bunny asked.

  “My sister blamed me for killing my parents but my mom died giving birth to me and my dad attempted suicide. I know it’s not my fault but every since then my sister has been treating me like I’m not a human. Of course then she also got my ex Alpha involved. The pack treated me like shit and bullied me for years. When I turned 16 I found my mate and ironically it was the Alpha himself. He rejected me for my sister and today I banished myself.” I told all the bunnies my story.

 “You really do need company, come here big wolf” the dad bunny said.

  I scooted close to him and the bunny hugged me with its little arms. Aww these animals are just too cute.

 “Thank you. I really needed that.” I licked the bunny and gave it wolfish grin.

 “Nobody deserves to be treated like how you were. We all have a beating heart.” The bunny said wisely.

 “I know, that’s why I don’t hunt animals. I think all animals should be treated right and now killed.”

 “Thank you for not being like other wolves” the mom bunny smiled.

 “No problem, you guys are too cute to be eaten. Thanks for giving me some company; I should be heading out now. See you around.” I stood up and ran with my luggage in my mouth.

-       2 years later -

“Hey Caine , have you been through my stash of cookies again?!” I took a pillow and smashed it on his head.

“No…” Caine trailed off and ran out the house.

“We live in the same house Caine! Prepare yourself if you see your room painted pink and I tore up your porn magazines!!” I shouted after him.

“You wouldn’t dare touch my playboy babies!!” Caine shouted back.

“I wouldn’t dare you say?” I took one of his magazines and held up a pair of scissors next to it.

“No! Not the summer edition!! The summer one is the best one out of all!! “ Caine whined through mind-link.

“It’s either you get me new cookies or the winter edition gets it too” I danged his winter edition in my hand.

“Okay! I’m going! It better be in one piece before I get back!”

“Depends, now go because the scissors are itching to cut it.” I chuckled.

 “Aileen, leave me mate’s porn collection alone. Wait.. he shouldn’t have porn in the first place!” Lexi growled.

“Uh oh! Lexi found out Caine!! You better go to the mall and get her something ASAP” I laughed through mind link.

“Dammit Aileen!!”

 Lexi tried to be a ninja and reach for the magazines but I took it away.

 “No Lexi, not until he gives me back my cookies then I’ll give you this so you can ruin his man fantasies.”

 “Come on Aileen! Let me get him back!” Lexi reached over me to grab the magazine.

 “Nope” I bit her arm and licked it.

 “Ew! Evan come and get your girlfriend!!” Lexi shouted.

 I blushed at that comment. Evan came downstairs with only gray sweatpants on.

 Evan, my new Alpha and my boyfriend. He was the person who took me in, the person who has everything I wanted in a boyfriend. Of course we knew that he was going to find his mate one day so we didn’t have sex or anything like that. Just a few kisses and hugs but, we knew it was love. Evan was very handsome. Black windswept hair but always have that “ I just had good sex “ type of look, chocolate eyes that was so sweet that you wish you can stare at it for hours, his muscles were nicely toned but not big like other men.

 “Aileen stop licking and biting Lexi” Evan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

 “I want my cookies though!” I whined with a puppy face look on.

 “You’ll get your cookies, okay? Now give those magazines to her and let mates do what they do.” Evan kissed my neck. I shivered and loved how he made me feel.

  I gave her the magazines and scissors just when Caine busted in the room with about 20 bags of cookies in his arms.

 “Aileen! You gave her the magazines?! How could you?!” Caine rushed over and threw the bags at me and bended over to pick up the shredded magazine paper.

 “That’s what you get! I thought I was enough for you but you have to look through these disgusting things!” Lexi poked her tongue out.

 “Babe these magazines were for our son! I thought I saved them so he could get them so he wouldn’t be a player. He could get a box of tissues and these magazines instead!” Caine tried to make up excuses.

 “It’s called the internet hun. Where all porn sites are found” Lexi scoffed.

  Caine walked over to Lexi and hugged her with love.

 “I’m sorry babe; I can never get enough of you. You’re more gorgeous than any of these women. Please forgive me” Caine cried.

 “Show me that I’m more gorgeous than these women” Lexi said sexily.

 “See you two later, tell the other pack that my mate and I are in the bedroom busy” Caine carried her upstairs and locked the door.

I started making gagging noises and heard laughter.

 “So Evan, when is the other pack coming over?” I asked.

 “They should be coming around now but we have all day.”

  He kissed the back of my neck and made hot trails of kisses up to my earlobe.

 -Knock Knock-

“They’re here” I sighed.