Chapter 1

A/N: This takes place after the end of Season 6 of Totally  Spies, and after the story of PlayStation 3 game: Persona 4 Arena  Ultimax

A/N: This takes place after the end of Season 6 of Totally Spies, and after the story of PlayStation 3 game: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

If you haven't seen any Totally Spies, I recommend the fantastic movie, which features the origin. Persona 3, Persona 4 Arena, and P4A Ultimax playthroughs may be found on YouTube, or you can buy the games. Persona 3 has four movies which compile the story.

Each chapter has some music up top that sets the tone if you're not already listening to something. 

Atlus owns Persona, and Marathon owns Totally Spies. I'm just another fanfiction writer. Thank you for reading- enjoy.

Apartment Building, Tatsumi Port Island, Japan

Cars and pedestrians occasionally passed by a nondescript middle-class apartment on the eastern side of the impressive city. In the early evening, lights illuminate various windows of the structure.

Behind closed blinds of one window, a poorly-shaven thin man with receding hair and bad facial skin gazed into the computer's monitor, poring over data. He typed until a window with security camera footage appeared. When he pressed play, a night scene appeared, with boxes being transferred from a long black car to the entrance of a police station. The man noticed a woman in a white fur coat with a rapier, supervising the transfer.

He looked over a picture of a group of eclectic young people, including this woman. He looked over data on unusual artifacts, then noted the address of the police station with an intent look in his eyes.

The man then read over a journal entry from a man named Jin:

Tonight, Takaya and I are going to Tartarus to stop those punks from interfering. Not that they have a chance against almighty Nyx. Takaya and I will be outnumbered, but our resolve is set.

When Nyx comes, the world will be cleansed and reborn. Dad, Kaito, if you somehow read this, I hope you understand how important this is to me. Goodbye.

Kaito frowned in concern with the difficulty of what he must attempt.

Those punks were responsible for Jin's passing, Kaito thought. But my brother deserves to have his work carried on. I must not fail.

Mali-U Humanities Building

Alex, a slim, athletic Latina girl with a pixie cut, dressed in a blue long sleeve top, black jeans and flats sat near the back of a classroom, using a mechanical pencil to fill in answers on a paper.

The class full of test-takers did the same, some erasing, leaning back and shifting a bit in their seats.

Students began to finish, grab their belongings, and leave their tests on the teacher's desk and exited the well-lit modern classroom. Alex checked over her work and was one of the last to leave.

She walked down a white, spacious hallway to the building's exit and smiled at a small group of familiar classmates chatting. They'd reached the set of double doors to the exit just before her. A stocky guy with short brown hair held the door for her and the others as they exited.

"Alex, how's it going?" he asked cordially.

"Good, now that the test's over," she replied with a smirk, "how 'bout you?"

"Okay, thanks to all that studying," he said, which earned him a nod from an athletic young Asian man nearby.

The group made small talk about the test and a few other subjects before they parted ways. Alex dropped her backpack on the nearest bench, checked for messages on her phone, took a drink from her cylindrical metal water bottle, and sat down to relax.

Mali-U Creative Arts Building

The tall, modern building on the west side of the campus stood out with its unique giant front wall of continuous windows, edged with chrome. Students flooded out, and some chatted in small groups. Clover, a blonde young woman with a unique forelock hairstyle, spoke with a female student with curly brown hair wearing a black leather jacket and a tall young man with glasses and an hooded sweatshirt and jeans.

"Great job today everyone.  You guys are awesome partners," Clover said to the other two.  She was referring to their Advanced Theater presentation they'd just finished up in class that had gone smoothly. 

"Yeah! I think we did really well.   Okay, gotta go. Take care everyone!" the brunette called out to the others.

"Yup, that was fantastic.  See you girls.  Take care!" the guy said to the others with a slight wave.

"Okay, see you Monday," Clover said to the classmates, separating from them to take another path.  She scanned people walking about campus for familiar faces and thought of what to do now that classes were over.

Dressed in a pink square neck short sleeve top, white pants and matching sneakers, Clover checked her phone, then noticed a growing number of students nearby. Someone at a podium was making a speech, but she focused on getting to the Cafe to unwind after finishing another week.  When she reached the counter, she studied the billboard menu overhead and looked to the man at the register.

"Hello.  Chai latte please," she said and held out the bills, and thought back to the time she spent working here. 

"Hi Clover.  Thanks," the worker said.  He accepted the payment, hit the register buttons, and handed out change with practiced ease.  She stuck the change in her pocket and waited nearby for the drink, taking in the sights of the other people solo and in groups enjoying free time there.  

The metallic light blue floors, walls, and counters all curved in a unique  style of the popular outdoor hangout spot.  The roof swooped into a wild overhang, that ended in sharp points. Booth dividers and interior walls were a striking magenta. and backrests were a of the striped multi-color variety.  A few variety of large plants reached upwards to the sun.

"Clover, drink's ready!" the young man's voice rang out.

She blinked, then walked to the register to accept the beverage, wondering whether to hang out here of bring it back to the dorm.  

Hmm, no missions in quite a while.  Ha, how long will this keep up? 

The student turned and walked back towards the dorms, hopeful for the rest of the day.

A/N: Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote to show your support!