Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

I was walking through the park, thinking of what Louis had told me yesterday…

“Larissa?” said Louis when he entered the house quietly. He was busy on tour so I didn’t get to see him much.  “Louis!” I happily screamed while running down the stairs, eager to see him after so long. “Miss me?” he said while hugging me tightly. “Mjm.” “Too much if you ask me.” I answered back.  

“So.” I said breaking off the hug and smiling “Where are your bags?” Louis looked at me sadly and said, “I’m not staying.” He was about to speak again when I interrupted him with “What? That’s not fair, I barely get to see you!” “I I know Larissa, But I’m here now…Management only let me come see you so I can tell you something.” Louis said. “And that is?” I quickly snapped at him, a little pissed. “Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come on tour with us, to be our background dancer with Danielle”.

I was quite shocked with what he had just said. Me? Background Dancer? With my Best Friend? That was one of my dreams, and he knew that.  To break me off my thought Louis said, “So…. You coming or not?”. I sighed “Louis, that’s great but…” “But what?!” He quickly said, interrupting me mid-sentence, “That’s your dream isn’t it?”.

“It is.. but it’s my senior year.. and.. well.. I don’t know.” I said.

“Well, your loss Larissa. I have to go now.” He kissed my cheek and went towards the door opening it half way, before he turned towards me and added “Oh, by the way, Danielle is leaving in 2 days. You have until then.” He finally said and left.

I was a bit frustrated honestly. I had no idea what to do. Being a professional dancer was my dream, and this could really help me start my career. Skipping the last few weeks of school wouldn’t affect me much, since I had already been accepted to Julliard’s, so its probably not a bad idea…

I headed straight to my room and threw my self backwards onto the bed. Sighing I said to myself  “I’ll just call Danielle, She’ll know what to do.”

Phone Call:

 Danielle: Hello?

 Me: Danielle…

 Danielle: uh oh.. What happened?

 Me: jajaja you haven’t heard?

 Danielle: Haven’t heard what?

 Me: That Louis asked me to come on tour and join the background dancers.

 Danielle: That’s great!!!!  We can finally travel together, and this is a great opportunity to start your career, Larissa!!

 Me: I know, But I’m just not convinced. I don’t know the boys and I don’t know any of the other background dancers either.  I mean… what if they don’t like me?! And… and make fun of me when I dance?!

 Danielle: Larissa… don’t be stupid! The background dancers are really nice, and you dance awesome! You have nothing to worry about.

 Me: and the boys? I don’t want them to know I’m Louis’ sister. They’ll just treat me like a little girl if they knew.

 Danielle: **Laughing**  The boys? Are you serious? They are very sweet! And you don’t HAVE to tell him your're Louis’ sister. Oh… and  they are very good looking too… **giggles**

 Me: Hey! You have a boyfriend! **laughing**  and anyways I have seen a couple of pictures… they are all VERY attractive. Especially Harry….

 Danielle: Hmm…. So you like Harry?

 Me: DUH!

Danielle: ** laughing** so are you going?

 Me: Yes, I think I am!

 Danielle:  Great! Woo!! Well, I have to go.. bye!

 Me: Bye…

                 End of Phone Call

I later put on an old t-shirt with some pajama shorts, and went downstairs to get some food. After I ate, I went back to my room and turned the TV on. I was flipping through the channels when I found one that was showing a One Direction interview. My brother was so stupid, I couldn’t help but laugh. Later Harry started talking, he really was good looking, I kept getting lost in his green eyes when he stared into the camera. He was gorgeous. But of course, my idiot brother interrupted causing me to snap out of Harry’s trance.. Making me turn off the TV.

I looked at the time, and it was already 11:30.

“Wow, it’s getting late…” I said to myself while getting in bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.