Synopsis✯

This is a story set in an alternate universe so hopefully you'll just go with the flow. This chapter is a sort of synopsis.

_____________________________________

There are 7,031,998,958 people in the world and still changing. Out of those billions, only over 500,000 of those possess the ability to dream. The rest sleep in darkness, whilst these special few dream of things beyond their wildest imagination.

Somewhere along the ages, these 'dreamers' became outcasts to society and they were looked down upon. Why? Because they were different to the majority. Scientists from all over the world came together to figure out the key to dreaming. They wanted to discover it, use it, and cure it. So they created Sectors around the world on islands where 'dreamers' were kept and learnt from.

Having grey eyes was the main way to identify people as dreamers. It was said that they had dull eyes to hide their bright minds filled with imagination.

Some willingly went to the Sectors, others were hunted down. I was one of the few that ran before they could find out about me. I had been running with my family for 17 years until the only choice was to be unwillingly thrown into a sector. My life had never had order, until I was admitted into Sector 6.

That was when I realised that the ability to dream could be a good thing, especially when you start to live a nightmare.

___________________________________

Vote or Comment if you like :)

Thanks for reading.

*~Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust~*