my capture's twin

hi all please let me know what u think of this story is my 1st one and i have allot of ideas please let me know if u want me to keep going with this story ...is sad it will get very graphic but at the end it will be worth reading comment please so i will know if u want me to keep going .............

 Well my name is Hope I am a 17 year old Werewolf ..with a very bad past .....a sad and dark pass everything started when my mother died giving birth to me ...i was blame for her death everyday of my life ...i was the black sheep ..the punching bag ...the maid ....i was lower then trash . ..not one day pass without anybody beating me down ...or spitting on my face that's what happens when your the reason the Female alpha is dead ... yes my father is the alpha of the second strongest pack in the USA ...The Blood tears pack....yes the name was change after my mother died ......the pack became the most fear pack with no Mercy to the enemy ...yes I am the main enemy of my pack ...

and that's when my nightmares Begun have u ever wanted to die at the age of seven ....well i did that's the day  i realized that i would never be loved and that i was on my own .....i remember how every kid that when Through the change was never alone its very scary and very painful and if u din't have an anchor to pull u back from the madness and the pain are  100 times worst so yes when a child shifts for the first time they have the support of the whole pack...

that didn't include me i remember the day likes it was this morning ....i was running a fever for three days every part of my body hurt. i knew what was coming everybody in the pack knew what was coming but the date of my birthday was the day they mourn for there female alpha the beloved one the female wolf  that was rip from there life's so around those days i really try to stay hiding as much as i could ...

but the pain was so much i just needed help from my pack this was it the change ...i drag my self to my alpha so he could help ..but i learn that was a mistake when the kick and punches keep coming to my Little and already painful body ..it was to much that i guess i black out cuz i woke up on the dungeon floor all alone cold, wet and very hungry ....i can  feel my wolf getting ready to come out and it felt like years till it happens ...every bone was braking every time one part of my body reform i pass out to be awake to a new part starting to to break again at some point i lost the little of food a sneak out of the left over to eat the night before .my body is burning up ..i keep hearing a voice in my head, that keep telling me "soon it will be done hold on im sorry but i has to be this way after this u will never be alone again "....sweet words the only thing that got me through this ordeal it felt like an eterity till i was standing on four legs with my body cover on fur i took a deep breath and felt my wolf inside of me i felt a power running throug my body it was amazing but i was so tired and just wanted to sleep to forget about all my pain. my wolf told me her name Anai and she told me to rest that she will protect me  ..i cant tell u what my wolf look like i never saw her...But i can tell u that she is strong and finally i found somebody that dont hate me ...

I was let out after two days and for some reason everybody ran from me the alpha look at my face and curse me after all day of everybody hurting me i ran to my closet yes my room is a closet and not even a walk in closet but a small one.

When it was morning i got my self up when to the bathroom and for the first time i realize what everybody problem was ...my wolf left her mark on me. My eyes were no longer the earthy green that all my pack  wolf had but the same as my mother one was a pale blue and the other was a light green ..the only reason why i know this is becouse the day that my Alpha burn all my mother things a half burn  picture flew near the forest and i found it that night ...eyes fit for a queen if u go by history .

After that everyday was worst then the other .......it will take me for ever to tell u all the bad thing that were don't to me ....sometimes i when days with just water and bread to eat ....my wolf is always trying to come out but i keep telling her that is okay they just sad......

Every year for my birthday is hell the day that i should celebrate is the day i hate the most one year i was tight to a pole in the middle of my village for all my pack members to beat me with anything they wanted bat, whips , belt u name it they use it.....i would never forget my 10 birthday but thatss life for me.....when will it end for me....

 At the age of 13 i was sold to a enemy pack to keep the peace i remember the alpha well first person that didn't kick me or spit on me ...but just took me and look at my alpha with burning hatred and ask him are u sure of what u doing .......I watch as my Alpha , my father didn't even look at me and just walk away...what have i ever did to deserve his hate....oh yeah i was born

hah u would think now my good life start maybe for a Little bit but then a worst nightmare starts