CHAPTER 4: From 5 Down to 4

Xavier dragged me down the street to the motel. At this point it was about four in the morning and the sun began to come up. Rae and Lola were asleep in random positions on the floor. My gaze was fixed on Xaviers feet. We walked passed the girls but I just continued staring at his feet with my jaw hanging open. I can't believe it. I...I just killed a man. I'm a murderer! Oh dear God, save my poor, broken, sinner's soul. I thought. Due to shock, my vision began to blur. Everything started going black. Xavier still dragged me by my wrist to my room in the motel. I put my hand on his shoulder, and before I knew it, I had passed out.

"Mo? Are you awake?" I heard a faint voice say. My eyes slowly opened and I was blinded by bright lights. My head was pounding. I lifted my hand to rub it and shut my eyes again. "Mo?" the voice said again. "...wha..." I said. That was all I managed to get out. I felt my body be lifted up a bit. "You've been passed out for three hours. I was begining to worry." When I heard those words I knew it was Xavier who was holding me. I smiled faintly and tried to open my eyes again.

"mmm...why is it...so bright?" I asked. I heard him chuckle then say, "It's just the sunlight. Like I said it's been three hours. The sun rose already." I managed to fully open my eyes now and I stared up into Xavier's gorgeous eyes. My head was on his lap and my body was sprawled out on the floor.

He smiled and winked. I tried to sit up, but he pushed me back down. "No, you need to rest for a while." he said, "It's been a rough day. I think you acted in the right way, with what you did to Dylan." I had completly forgotten about that until now. It finally occured to me that he was really dead. I was never going to see him again and it was all my fault. "Oh. He's really dead." I stated. Xavier gave me a sad half smile and nodded.

"Try to look on the bright side. Now there is only four mouths to feed and worry about. Plus, you have nothing to be afraid of now. He can't hurt you anymore." he reassured me. I thought about his words for a long while. "I guess. But, Xavier, I killed a man today. I don't know how I can live with myself knowing that." I wimpered.

He pulled me to a sitting position, then laid down on the floor. He positioned my body so that my head could rest on his chest. "I know. I understand that that's a hard thing to deal with. Just remember that I'm here for you." he said softly. He kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK I WAS GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY AND TURN IT INTO A HORROR STORY BUT NO BODY ACTUALLY LIKES/READS IT SO I MAY JUST DELETE IT.