New York, New Ariana (Ariana Grande, Nathan Sykes, & Jai Brooks)

When Ariana leaves her school in Boca for a performing arts school in New York, it’s the perfect opportunity to remake herself into the more glamorous version she’d always dreamed about being. At her new school, she immediately catches the attention of one of the school jocks-- Jai Brooks, and the bookworm Nathan Sykes. But which Ariana, the old Boca Ariana or the new-and-improved Ariana, are the boys after?

______________________________________________________

Author: Hello everyone :) This is obviously a Nariana vs Jariana story, but I would just like to say that I love and support both ships! I'm really sorry if you don't like the story's outcome, it was nearly impossible for me to decide who Ari ends up with... Another quick note that The Janoskians and The Wanted are both in the story, the Janoskians more, but all actions are COMPLETELY fictional and for the sake of the story. I am not trying to suggest anything about either group. I like them both! I hope you like my story, and will hopefully give it a chance. I would also like to apologize for length, this is my first ship vs ship story and I couldn't make it terribly long. I love you all fellow Arianators, Janoskianators, and TW Fanmily!