XX

- present;

(3rd per. pov)

She didn't know what to do.

She didn't know that three words can turn everything she was feeling at the moment upside down. She didn't know that it was still that easy for him to hurt her.

She sprints out of the room, her body squeezing between six men by the doorway as they all stood in silence, their eyes talking with each other.

When she was gone, Yoongi sat back down in his seat while the main manager of the their company closes the door behind them.

"She was waiting at the doorway when I got back home from my check up," he lies, making Taehyung and Hoseok look at each other. "It will be rude to turn down a fan."

"What did she want?" Bang PD asks, not believing and still suspicious with his statement.

"She wanted an autograph." He answers quickly, like he was prepared to be caught. "Right, Namjoon?"

All of the members looked at Namjoon, while he stared at Yoongi, surprised that he had mentioned him. "Yes, she was in front of our door two nights ago too."

The other members quietly stood there, but it was Hoseok that couldn't just stay quiet. He shakes his head, not believing what he just heard.

But right before he steps out and says the truth, Bang PD's cellphone rings, halting Hoseok from doing what he wanted to do.

"Yeah, okay." He says to the other line and quickly hanging up. "I have to go, please be careful with fans, you don't know who the sasaengs are and what they're capable of."

And with that, he was gone.

"Seriously, hyung?" Hoseok steps out, his fists balled up on his sides.

"How can you do that to her?" Taehyung says, an unexplainable expression in his face. It wasn't sadness nor anger, it was rather a disappointed expression he has never shown him before.

"Guys, he was just protecting us." Namjoon explains, trying to calm them down. "If Yoongi hyung said that he w-"

"I can't believe you." Hoseok says, about to step closer at Yoongi but Jimin held him back by hugging him.

"Hoseok hyung, please." Jimin pleads, "we don't need to fight."

Hoseok shakes Jimin away, and whispered something before he went to his room, just as he passed by Yoongi.

"Coward."

Taehyung soon followed him, Jimin next. Jungkook stood there, still unaware of what's happening when Jin pulled him then drags him to the room with the rest of the members.

Yoongi had his head down for the whole entire time, silent like his mouth was sewn shut.

"It's okay, hyung." Namjoon says as he pats Yoongi's back, "I understand you."

"Understand?" Jin suddenly replies, making the both of them look at him. "So hurting a girl who is still obviously feeling something for you is understandable?"