III

- flashback;

"Pay for my shirt?" He scoffs scornfully. "It costs a fortune, stop dreaming."

He gently pats the part of his shirt that I stained before he continued taking a step closer to the barista, his muscular arms bumping my shoulders.

"My usual, Hyunjae." He cooly says as he takes his credit card out from the pocket of his white washed jeans. Looking at him from behind, you will know he's already good looking. Fit shoulders, great height, and his body proportions are perfect. He's also got some sense in style as he is wearing a brown trench coat that covers him down to his knees with a pair of black and white sneakers.

"Coming right up." the barista whose name, I guess, is Hyunjae excitedly says before he starts to make his drink as soon as he can. I wonder what his usual coffee might be. It's probably going to be something common that all of the idols are getting.

But seriously, why am I not freaking out? He's an idol. An idol that I only see from television and magazines. But why do I feel as if he's just a regular person?

I can see him twitching his head a bit, sneaking a glance at me. Huh, he thinks so highly of himself. He's probably wondering why I am not acting all crazy and asking him to take a picture with me.

I took a deep breath and drank the remaining coffee left from my cup, then with all the bravery in my heart, I spoke. "Just because you're an idol does not mean you can look down on other people."

Hyunjae seemed to be surprised that he suddenly stopped pouring the beverage momentarily into the cup to look at me. This idol, however, turned around with a curious look on his face.

"Your point being?" He asks, raising one of his eyebrows.

Oh god. That voice from those songs Mina used to listen all the time.

Why did it sound... sexy just now?

"Let me pay for it, or let me launder it for you." I lift my chin up, hoping to dominate the conversation.

"Launder it?" He laughs hysterically. "I never wear the same clothes twice, and you're asking me to give you my shirt so you can wash it? Is this your way of asking me to show my body?"

A wave of heat comes thrashing into my cheeks. "Excuse me?"

"You could have just asked nicely since i'm feeling generous right now anyway." He flashes a playful smirk and soon starts to take off his trench coat. He places it on top of the counter, revealing his stained shirt that has stuck into his body. "Just don't take pictures, please."

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask as he starts to grab on the hem of his plain shirt and slowly lifts it up, making me look away. "Yah! You're in a coffee shop, are you crazy?"

A laugh then emerges from him, but this time it was a real laugh.

And it was astonishing at how someone's laugh can be that pleasing to the ears.

"Did you really think I was going to let you get what you want?" He asks with a mocking voice. "Hyunjae-ah, this girl is crazy."

"Who said I wanted to see your body?!" I retorted loudly. "You're probably the cockiest idol out there."

"Here you go." Hyunjae shyly jumps in with a beverage in his hand, a plain black coffee called an Americano. "I'm sorry it took so long."

Basic.

"No worries." He says, giving him the credit card. "It gave me plenty of time to play with this girl."

And that is when I have lost all of my temper. I need to get out of here before I start something or say something that might cause a drama. He's an idol after all. He's got networks that can easily hunt me down.

Whatever, i'll probably just start a hate blog of him or something when I get to my dorm.

I breathed out raggedly while I roll my eyes as I turn and go straight to the door, but before I was about to open it, the overly-confident idol spoke again.

"I'll ask you to pay me the next time I see you, so calm down. Until then, just keep dreaming of me."

ARGH. WHY DOES HE THINK THAT I LIKE HIM? A LOT OF WOMEN DO, BUT I AM CLEARLY NOT ONE OF THEM.

ESPECIALLY NOW.

And with an infuriated mood that he has given me, I closed both of my fists shut and stomped out of the coffee shop heavily. I opened my car and sat inside, slamming the door shut.

I looked over at him again through the window and see him laughing as he holds his stomach like there is no tomorrow.

I hope I never see him again.