Chapter Two

*Flashback*
This is the beginning of junior year. I've grown up in this small town my entire life. In fact, I am born and raised in this town. This is the type of town where everyone knows everyone. It's the type of town where if you work thirty minutes away, you will work with someone from this town. I love this kind of town. I have always loved the town itself. Just not so much the people.

I've been an outcast since sixth grade. I am just not good with people, so I have never really tried talking to others. It doesn't help that I'm crushing on the most popular boy in the county. Kyle Loin. He is so nice and has a personality you just love. He does track and field as well as swim. In seventh grade, he got into this fight for me. He probably didn't realize it was for me though. He just saw a little girl being pushed around by some middle school bullies. That's when I started crushing on him. Well, that's when everyone began crushing on him. That's why he's the most popular guy in the county.

Today I am wearing high waisted black skinny jeans, a dark red sweater, a small, brown watch, and black flats with a bow at the end. I have my long dark brown hair down my back and curled. I'm on my way to 4th period, English. I'm walking on creme colored tiling. My surroundings are these white brick walls, blue and white lockers, and light brown wooden classroom doors. The hallways are very crowded with people and they're all yelling. Even with the yelling I hear someone call, "Hey Kaela!" from behind me. I turn to see Kyle. He is wearing a plain red t-shirt, black skinny jeans, red vans, and a silver watch on his wrist. I'm shocked yet confused as to why he is talking to me. "I've seen you around lately and I kind of wanted to see if you could 'hang out' sometime." He moves his fingers in quotation around hang out. As he is asking, I see his friends at a little distance looking at us, but they are probably just waiting for him.

I know what he means. He made it pretty obvious he means sex. I've never had sex before, but this was THE Kyle Loin. "Y-yea. S-sure."

"Sounds fun. I'll meet you after school today, right here?" I nod. He begins to walk towards his friends but turns around facing me again. "See ya then." He winks at me. I smile shyly and begin walking to class. I am looking at my feet the entire time. We actually share the same class. You could just tell this is his favorite subject. Well, everyone that likes him knows that. I love this subject too, but math has to be my all-time favorite.
...

After 7th class, I walk to the hall Kyle told me to meet him at. He is already waiting for me. He is leaning against the white brick wall. 'This is it' I walk up to him and he immediately grabs my wrist gently and brings me to the back gym where nobody went... ever. This is the old gym everyone calls 'the back gym'. This is actually to the side of the large building. The school has gotten repairs and built new things in. Our main gym in the middle of the school is one of them. The back gym has red walls and the dark tan gym flooring with red and grey patterns across the flooring. Equipment for volleyball stood in the far back, right corner. On the far back left corner, there is an exit. To the closer right corner is another exit and a closet that holds gym supplies. This closet usually stays unlocked. On the closer left corner nothing was there so that is where Kyle and I walk over to.

He gives me time to put my backpack down and take a deep breath. I begin to walk towards him shyly. "Hey! Are you ready?" He asks gently and smiles sweetly at me. I smile shyly and nod slightly.

He wraps his arms around my small waist gently. He pulls me close to him to close any gap. He begins kissing me gently and then hungrily. I would say it has passion in it, but I know it doesn't. He stops for just a second just to take my glasses off. I wrap my arms around his broad shoulders. I stand on my tip toes because I'm so much shorter than him. He is so gentle yet so hungry into every touch. He slides my shirt off and I then slide his off. As I am running my hands down his chest, I'm admiring his body shape. He then bends down and slides off my high waisted black skinny jeans, leaving me only in my bra and panties.