True Love Will Last *Coming March 1st*

Summary: Sequel to "He was Peter Before Pan" Coming on March 1st. 

Haven, the girl we all know. The girl who lived in Neverland, who was Peter's "Lost girl", and the only person he ever loved. But that was years ago. Now Peter's changed, now he's "Pan", he's evil. What he and Haven once had has been lost forever, Pan no longer loves. Love makes you weak, and he will never fall in love again. Or so he promised.

Haven's back in Neverland, her goal in the beginning was to get Henry and get out, but we all know her plans never work out the way she wants them to. Her friends have turned to enemies and she can no longer trust anyone. Her "family" were the ones to put a dagger to her throat, and poison her with dreamshade. The only hope she has of survival in the one and only Peter Pan. But can he save her? 

(A/N: I wasn't going to spoil anything, because that's just not what I do. But I hope you are all getting excited, because it's coming in a week. And you better be prepared for it!!! I'm super excited too. And obviously the title is "True Love Will Last". 

To vote on the cover it's pretty simple, all you have to do is click the external link on the side, and there are 12 covers each have a number, they may be out of order. And you can either vote for the one you like most or the three you like most, and comment it below!  (I can't decide and I really need help) the cover I have right now won't stay (unless you all vote for it to)