All of that was a lie last night?

This is dedicated to LindyWindy because I think she might like this chapter and inspired the title of the story... plus I want her fans to read this xD haha JK. Well enjoy This is Not a Poem.

                                                        ~Ava

It’s been a week since Draco has told me about the Vanishing Cabinet and he hasn’t said one word to me. I have a feeling that he wanted me to do all the work and he would take the credit for it; there is no way I would allow that. Walking out into the court yard, which happened to be the only place I haven’t looked for him yet, I spotted him sitting there eating stupid Pansy’s face.

An Idea popped into my head, laughing evil in my mind I screeched “Draco!!.” Storming up to him I glared at him, “Was that all a lie last night? I bet you don’t really love me! I gave you my virginity for crying out loud! How could you?”

He stared at me mouth hanging open as he stumbled over his words, “I-I don’t know w

h-what you’re talking about “

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about you... You jerk!” I sobbed then slapped him and walked off heading towards the RoR.

I was sitting on the vanishing cabinet reading the instruction manual I had found for it trying to figure out what we had to do when Mr. Malfoy decided to show himself. “What the hell was that?” He yelled at me, he had one red hand mark on each side of his face making my snicker at the trouble I had caused, “You just ruined my chance with Pansy!”

I shrugged “Eh, you can do a lot better than her. She’s just a wanna be whore, as we Americans put it. Anyways I needed to get you to help me since I’m not going to let you take the credit without helping me at all.”

He glared at me, “I have worked on this for almost the whole first semester!”

“And I care? You have done nothing but find an instruction manual and beat the boor box until its worse than when you first looked at it anyways Christmas break is next week.” I respond voice rising a little bit; he was getting on my nerves now.

His eyes widened in shock the he mumbled something that was probably not very good. “Great this needs to be ready by May, and its worse than before,” he sighed.

“Well if it makes it any better I think I have figured out how to fix it I just need to see the other cabinet then I will only need two more months to fix this one,” I said softly as I jumped down from my perch to try and comfort him, but I’m not very good at comforting guys.

“The other one is at Borgin & Burks,” He said looking at me sadly.

“Great, my parents would never let me go there,” I sighed, I didn’t want him to be killed because of me.

“Well I can always ask my parents to see if you could come over during break. I know you might want to see your family, but it would be the only way,” Draco suggested as he walked to the Cabinet.

“That will work. I don’t really want to go home this break since I will be introduced to my actual parents and brother, I don’t want to meet them,” I shrugged, “Well I guess I’ll talk to you in four days, on Friday.” I then walked out of the Room of Requirements and headed towards Snape’s office. Chas scampered towards me as I passed the great hall, guess she was looking for a snack. I greeted her with a smile then continued my journey to the dungeon, with the kitten trailing behind me.

After about two days Malfooy came up to me in Defense Against the Dark Arts, we had both finished up our class work so Severus allowed it. “I got an owl from my parents today saying that it was perfectly fine for you to come over,” He said quietly so no one could hear.

“That’s great!” I responded happily.

“Sort of… You’re going to hate me for this but inordertogetthemto…” He began to mumble at the end.

I turning so I could hear him better I asked, “What did you say? I couldn’t here you.”

“I said inordertogettmyparentstoletyoucomeoverIhadto…” He trailed off again.

“You better tell me exactly what you are saying or I swear to Merlin that I will hurt you,” I growled.

“In order to get my parents to let you stay at our house this break I had to tell them that you were my girlfriend,” He finally said loud enough for me to hear.

“You did what? No way am I going to act like your girlfriend!” I whisper shouted at him.

Putting his hands up innocently he tried to save himself, “No! I didn’t say that, I told them that I was interested in you and wanted to see what they thought before I asked you to be my girlfriend and that you wanted to meet them. Only towards the end of our stay, maybe the last three days will you have to act as long as they say you can be my girlfriend”

Sighing I shook my head, “Fine whatever, just send me an owl telling me what all you expect to be going on and if I need to pack any of my nice clothes”

“Will do,” He said with a large smile on his face.

“I’m not going home this Christmas break,” I announced entering Snape’s office plopping down in one of the seats that he kept in front of his desk after class.

He gave me a shocked look before asking, “And why would that be?”

“Because of the project Malfoy gave me, I need to go to his place so I can check out the other part of it,” I said speaking the truth but not all of it.

“She’s helping the little blonde ferret fix up the old vanishing cabinet,” Peeves sang as he floated through the room entering through one wall exiting through another. Great now everything is ruined.

He eyes widened before standing up and hitting his filing cabinet. “Shit, I told him along with everyone else he couldn’t tell anyone outside of us,” he growled beginning to pace, “Do you have any idea what he has gotten you into?”

“N-No sir,” I mumble looking down.

“The Malfoy Manor is now the headquarters for Death Eaters! If you go and the Dark Lord finds out you are working on the pro…” He trailed off at the end before letting out another string of curses.

“What is it Severus?” I asked quietly now scared of the one real friend I had here at Hogwarts.

“He probably already knows,” Snape said, I gave him a confused look, so he continued, “When you get the Dark Mark, He has a direct line into your thoughts. He probably knows that you are the one fixing the cabinet, and that means you are working for him which then means you will have to become a Death Eater.”