Stiles imagine.

"Stiles? Are you there? Stiles?" You shouted at the top of your voice for stiles to hear you. You were inside the school, standing in the hallway searching for your boyfriend Stiles Stilinski. He had texted you to meet you in the school, you know something was up with him. He wasn't himself lately.Everyone, Scott,Derek and the pack were afraid for him and were also afraid of him . Everything was topsy turvy.It wasn't Stiles helping, it was him who needed help this time. You doubted on Stiles being possessed and a Nogistune? No way. Just no. You thought to yourself shaking the thoughtof your boyfriend being the villian. He wasn't the guy who hurted anyone. you kept walking through a series of hallways when your mobile beeped. It was Scott.

*Get out of there. It's him.*

Everything was clear now. Stiles was the villian. You had fallen irrevocably in love with a nogitsune. You always liked the sarcastic stiles but life is always unexpected.You placed your phone in your pocket and turned to leave when you saw a manly figure moving in the darkness. You quickly recognised it. Stiles. You turned to leave through the back door but it was late. He had seen you. All you wished right now was he was his human self and that he didn't hurt you. "Where do you think you are going?" stiles asked standing right in front of you, blocking your way. "Planning to leave? do you think its that easy? Its never easy to escape from the fox."He said smirking like a devil which scared you. You stepped back as he stepped towards you.This was it.He was going to kill you. The man you loved was going to end your life due to a freaking supernatural possession. "Stiles.Listen to me, you don't have to do this.Please stiles. It's me, Cynthia. Im the girl you love stiles.Remember?Forever and after? You love me, Stiles. Please stiles"you started begging him for your life."You think all this crap is going to stop me?"He said as he stepped in front of you his body inches away from yours.You couldn't move, you were dumbstruck. You closed your eyes to breathe your last as he was aboutto kill you but instead nothing happened. He was on the ground eyes filled with tears."Stiles?" you bent down to look at him, he was back to stiles again. The lovable stiles. "Im the worst person ever. I tried to kill you, how could I? You know I love you too much to even think of hurting you but here I am hurting you myself. I'm the worst person ever."He said crying. It was the first time you had seen him crying and wanted it to be the last. "No you are the best Stiles. You know I love you too. please its4 not your fault.  You didn't know what you were doing." you tried consoling him as he was in your arms while you sat against the locker door. You were scared but didn't want to admit it, you knew he would never ever do anything to hurt you and killing, it wasn't even a question to be put in front of stiles, after all he was your world.