He takes you on a vacation

Derek: Things were heated up at beacon hills due to all the supernatural stuff and you were in more danger than before. You were sitting on the couch when you heard the door open. You knew it was Derek as you felt two arms around your waist. You turned and pecked him on the lips. "Hey sweetheart, how was your day?" He asked as you were resting your head on his chest. "Not bad." You said as you backed a little to look at his face. "Hmm, would you like to go somewhere? For a few days?" He asked smiling "like a vacation?" You asked in confusion. "Exactly like vacation" he replied holding you close to him. "You want me to go alone?" You said worried. "No idiot. We both will go and we're leaving tomorrow night" he said kissing the top of your head. "Where to?" You asked hoping it's a good place. " to Paris" he replied kissing you in the lips.

Scott: it was summer and you were bored of staying home. You planned on asking Scott for going on a road trip. You went to his place as he was sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching movies. " hey Scott I'm thinking on going for a vacation, like a road trip" you said looking at the tv and hoping he says he wants to come along. "That's great. With who?" He said tossing a popcorn in his mouth." I'm was planning on asking you" you said as he turned his attention from the tv towards you. "What? Me?" That's cool where are we going?" He said pulling you into his arms. " seriously Scott? You're agreeing?" You said looking in his eyes. "Yeah. Where are we going? I'm bored of staying home all day." He said smiling. For the rest of the night you were looking up for the places you could go.

Stiles: it was stiles' idea. He wanted some closure on the whole 'werewolf' thingy so he had asked you to join him for a vacation to New York. You agreed right away. You also wanted to spend sometime with him alone. The night before leaving stiles stayed at your place. "You ready?" He asked lying down on your bed. "For what?" You asked removing all your make up. "For tomorrow." He said smiling at you. "Yeah." You said pecking his lips before going to sleep and eagerly waiting for tomorrow to leave beacon hills and have a good time in New York with your boyfriend.

Issac: it was your birthday. You had a party at your house. You were Derek's sister so he threw a surprise party for you. He invited all your friends, mainly the pack, Stiles, Allison and Lydia. You cut the cake and it was the time to open the presents. Allison and Lydia bought you an white dress at Macy's, Stiles and Scott bought you a scrapbook, which consisted of every single photo of you guys and every single memory written on it. Derek bought you a car, a Ford and Issac bought you 2 tickets to London. You have always wanted to visit that place. " what is this?" You asked issac as he was smiling at you. " tickets to London." He said pulling you in his arms. "Thanks a lot, baby" you said as you gave him a passionate kiss, you could hear the girls saying awe and the boys teasing you. " thanks again" you said kissing him on the cheek.