You are jealous

Derek: You walked through the halls of your school to go to the most irritating class ever, English by Ms.Blake. Everyone in the pack knew she had a thing for Derek all she didn't know that You were his girlfriend. You entered the class as Ms.Blake stopped you in your tracks, again to ask about Derek. "Hey (y/n). How are you this fine morning?" She sweetly questioned you but you knew what she was talking about. "I'm fine" you mumbled not wanting to show your anger at her. "Can I ask you for a favour?" She asked as I looked at Scott and Isaac who were looking at us as You shot them 'what the fuck is her problem' look "sure, what is it?" You asked glaring at her. " can you please tell Derek to wait after school when he comes to meet you guys." She said blushing hard. "Derek? But can I ask you why?" By the time you were getting angrier by the second as she blushed at the sound of his name."oh. It's nothing. I just wanted to know if he'll go out for a date with me" she said hoping you would say yes about giving the information to Derek but instead you were so angry that you were about to wolf out in front of the whole class but you controlled your anger as you felt Scott's hand on your shoulder,trying to calm you down. You stormed off to your seat and just wanted the class to get over so you could just go away. After a boring hour of English, the bell finally rang as everyone started leaving the class Ms.Blake spoke up again "please tell him" You nodded and went outside the school to where Derek was standing. He smiled deeply as he looked at you running towards him. You jumped up in his arms as if you had seen him after an decade. You kissed him passionately as he did the same. "I love you Derek" you said loud enough for Ms.blake to hear as she was standing right behind you guys but a few feet away. "Me too sweetheart" he replied as he kissed you again but was interrupted by Ms.Blake clearing her throat. "I'm so sorry (y/n), I just.. I did not know that you guys were together." She said feeling embarrassed. "It's okay Ms.Blake. Just so you know, you can't have him he is all mine" you sassily commented as Derek kissed you on the cheek " someone is jealous" he teased you as you both drove off to his loft.

Scott: you were at the cafeteria having lunch with Scott and Stiles.You were having a nice time. Scott was being sweet and Stiles was passing sarcastic comments on Scott. You were laughing so hard but it faded once you saw Allison enter the room. She sat right behind Scott and whispered something in his ears as he blushed hard. I looked at Stiles who was probably getting angry cause he was flirting with another girl right in front of his girlfriend. You sat there without saying a word to Scott and started talking to Stiles. As you were about to talk to Scott you saw Allison now sitting right beside hi with her hands in his knees. She was laughing her perfect laugh pretty much falling over Scott's shoulder. "That's it! Allison! He is my boyfriend. Stop being so touchy with him." You yelled as everyone in the room looked at you. You knew this was going to be an issue. Allison and Scott looked at you as you were fuming with anger. You walked away and made your way to your car, you sat in starting the car just when you felt Scott running at your car as he opened the door and pulled you into his arms kissing you roughly. You pushed him away as there were tears in your eyes. "I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't know you felt bad about me talking to her, I promise I'll never talk to her again." He said brushing your cheek with his thumb. "It's not that Scott,I love you. You can talk to her. It's just that I don't trust her, I'm afraid she'll steal you away from me" you said looking down at your hands as Scott pulled up your chin with his finger and kissed you again but this time with all love and care "I'm always yours, no need to be jealous." He said as he pecked your lips again and held your hand as you walked into the school again.

Stiles: "For once stiles. Just for once can you think about me rather than Lydia" you yelled over the phone as he was away with Lydia as she found a dead body. It's the third time this week and you were losing your patience. "There is people's life at stake, stop being mean." He yelled again as you started crying. "If wanting your boyfriend is mean then be it. I don't give a damn stiles. We are done. So done. Hope Lydia keeps you happy" you yelled and cut the call before stiles could reply. You sat crying and hoping stiles was not angry as you didn't really mean anything you said. You tried calling him again but it kept going on voicemail. You sat on your bed as you heard the door creak open to reveal Stiles standing there looking like he cried. " (y/n) baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you were so sad. If I knew I would never leave you. Ever. It's just that Lydia called me and it was a dead body. I had to find something before dad does so that I could help the pack" he stared straight into your eyes as you started crying "I know stiles. I know you wanna help but please just for once leave it all behind so I could spend some time with you" you said as he hugged you tightly promising to stay the night as you cuddled and started watching movies.

Isaac: you were at Derek's loft, to meet your boyfriend as he was training. You sat with Lydia and Allison on the stairs as they all trained. The training got intense when there was a practice fight between Cora and Isaac. Even though Cora was your cousin you didn't feel right her fighting with Isaac as you knew she had a thing for Isaac. You looked at Derek trying to tell him not to let them both fight with each other but he didn't seem to listen to you. You sat there not wanting to wolf out and hurt your cousin but it was starting to get irritating as she was drooling on the sight of Isaac shirtless in front of her. She pinned him to the ground sitting right on top of him smirking widely as Isaac tried to push her away as he knew how you were feeling. Isaac pushed her away as she pounced at him again hugging him from the back, by the time you were out of patience. "Cora! Get off him" you yelled as the lack turned to look at you and Cora glared at you. "We are just training" she defended herself. "Oh yeah? We'll training doesn't involve drooling all over you cousin's boyfriend, does it?" You stood up and made your way towards Isaac handing him his shirt to put it on. 'Stop being a bitch (y/n)" Cora said angrily as you wolfed out and ran towards her and slashed her in the stomach as she started bleeding. "How does that feel?" You said as she was lying on the floor healing. "You are such a bitch! You don't even deserve him! He is an idiot he is with a slut like you" she said getting up and ready for a fight but instead you started crying as Derek ran towards you hugging you and giving Cora the deadly glare as Isaac spoke up "you know what Cora, maybe she doesn't deserve me but she is not a bitch nor a slut, she is my princess and one more filthy word about her I swear to god I won't care if you are her sister I'll kill you myself" he said as he hugged you as Derek went over to Cora and slapped right on her cheeks as she went over to her room crying. "I'm sorry" you apologised to Derek whose head was in his hand as he sat there looking at his baby sisters fighting." It's okay sister, leave now, I'll take care of it" he said you grabbed Isaac's hand as you went out. He pulled you in his arms as he kissed you passionately."don't worry (y/n), I'm not leaving you. I'm in this for a long run. Just don't worry you know you are the only person I have left.please" he said wiping away your tears as you kissed him again and made your way towards your house as his hands were wrapped protectively around your waist.