8 ||

It's been a couple minutes. Hours? Well, it's been some time. Sometime during my arrival here, I have noticed that this place, Earth-somewhere on it-is much more peaceful than in there.
So quiet that it almost scares-I'm making myself laugh. "What's so funny?" The girl,-Benio was it?-asked as she wraps her arms around her knees. Squeezing her knees into her.

I shake my head.
How did this happen? One minute I'm fighting her, kind of, the next we are sitting next to each other like nothing ever happened.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask after moments of silence.

She doesn't answer, I look over at her. Her eyes shut close, hair blowing, the fragrance makes its way towards me. It woos me into leaning closer to her. In the meantime, she shoots her eyes open and stares at me. Our face inches away. "Are you alive?" I ask as I stare into her emerald green-bluish eyes.

"Why are you so close?" she asks backing away, disappointed I answered her, "I'm asking if you're alive."

"Yes." She answers, "Just tired."

"You must be," I say, "I ain't feeling no energy from you at all. And here I thought you couldn't be any weaker."

She doesn't budge. Again triggered.

"I don't have the strength to speak with you." she says, I cough out a chuckle.

"Right," I manage out.

The rustle of leaves, the meows of cats, even the damn wind could be heard as we sat here under the moonlight in silence.
This was seriously getting annoying, and I'm wasting time just sitting here.

"I can give you another gift," I say picking up a dead leaf and crushing it in hand, "but, you have to promise to never-ever lose sight of this one. I'm basically making a taboo just suggesting this."

"Then don't suggest it. Don't help me." She whispers. "You have no need too."

"You're annoying." I say getting up from the ground. I walk behind the shrine looking around in amazement as I spot a river. It glistens in the night as the moon strucks it with its bright light. Little stars danced on top of the water at it flowed slowly to its end point, if it even had one.

I heard a rustle behind me walking closer to me. It hasn't even been a minute yet. Yessh, people are desperate for some power.

"Let's go up to your place." I say turning towards her. She blinks twice before sighing.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She said. "I mean, I'm your enemy. And I also live with my shinigami who's going to go nuts when he see me with you."

"I can handle a little pip-squeak. It's my specialty." I say passing her, "Well show me the way." I command.

She sighs, giving in, "Whatever," she then leads me towards her home.

_________

honestly, y'all still like this book? I feel like it has no plot.

I feel like deleting this. 😭 but I can't cuz some of y'all actually like this. I'm going to do my best to complete it.

i pray for your continuous service as a reader.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

"Don't be that type of shy
reader! Express yo feelings!"

Comment fan vote.

im out.