Enmadou Rokuro

It has been an hour since the big news. And not the news you'll usually want to hear.

Both Rokuro and Benio are sitting on the couch silently staring out into space.

What should I do? Rokuro thinks, What do I say?

"H-"

"I'm going to bed." Benio says jumping off the couch.

"Benio wait!" Rokuro says grabbing at Benio's hand. "Benio...I'm s-"

"Rokuro! Stop apologizing!" Benio yelled turning her head and glaring at him, "What the hell will apologizing do?! Will apologizing bring back my parents?! Will apologizing bring back my enchantments?! And if so apologize! Apologize until I get all six of my enchantments back! Apologize so I can get back my impurity legs! Apologize Rokuro! Apo-"

Rokuro smacked Benio straight across her face, making her stop with her rage. "I-I know apologizing won't do anything. But the only thing I can do is apologize. Apologize for putting you in great danger. Apologize....apologize for loosing your enchantments. That-those where all my fault. I'm sorry." Rokuro places one of his hands on the cheek he slapped feeling the warmth radiating from it. Not wanting to look up at her Rokuro, with the fee hand, takes Benio's hand and holds it.

Benio, had no words to say, she was completely, and utterly, speechless. Tears began to travel down her face again. She glued her eyes on Rokuro. Enmadou Rokuro, the man she is supposed to marry, the man whom she is supposed to have a child with. Him the man she wants to walk beside, the man who gives her courage. The man who influenced her to get stronger. This man Enmadou Rokuro, just slapped her. Nothing she thought he'll do.

"I..." Benio starts to speak, "I-It was a surprise to me, I never knew someone can lose their powers like that. I probably worked myself to much, I was to weak-"

"You're not weak Benio!" Rokuro argued looking up at Benio. "You are strongest person I've ever met!" Rokuro started to cry, "I-I mean just look at you, being badass not giving up. Eating only oghai, you're cool. Cooler than anyone I've ever met. You're amazing!"

Benio was surprised by his words. She wish they made her feel better-even a little-but they barley touched her.

Benio moved her free hand up to Rokuro's cheek. She smiled at him placing her forehead onto his, "Idiot, I'm the one supposed to call you amazing." She moved her for grad from his, and gently glided her hand back from his grip. She walked upstairs-in the process Rokuro's hand that was on her cheek fell-to her room leaving him all alone.

Rokuro fell to his knees. He doesn't know what to do. How can he help her? He was leaving for The Island in a couple of days.
He doesn't want to leave Benio like this while he goes off and get revenge for the H. kids. He doesn't want to beat Yuuto to a bloody plop without her share.

He got up dusting himself off. "I'm going to help you. One way or another." Rokuro whispers.

"I swear on it."

______😘😋______

I've read the next chapter, I was basing this story on how I thought and how I lowkey wanted the story to go. But since the chapter came out, I kinda have to switch things up?

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

"Don't be that type of shy
reader! Express yo feelings!"

Comment fan vote.

I'm out.