5 ||

"HEY!" I shouted running into the dorms I used to stay in with my family. The one I'd visit from time to time.
I run into the kitchen where they'll usually be.

They all turned to look at me. Confusion splattered all over them.

"What's wrong Rokuro?" Ryogo asks me.

"Have you. . ." The words get stuck in my throat. I didn't know this was going to be a hard question to ask. "Um," I look at everyone before staring at Granny. She might know something. "Granny, can I talk to you?"

She looks a little nervous but follows me outside. "Um, er, Granny. . ."

She doesn't look up at me. Her little ol' granny hands shaking rather quickly. And by the looks of it, they're sweaty.
"You know something, ma'am, don't cha?" I ask.

She looks up at me terrified before shaking her head, "N-no. What am I supposed to know?"

I stare in her direction, thinking If I stare long enough she might budge. "Granny," I say giving up, "Benio has gone missing."

She doesn't budge, "Please don't freak-" In my utmost surprise Granny bows down in front of me. "Gran. . .gran?" I ask sheepishly, I'm actually scared.

"Please," Granny cries, "please find my Benio-sama."

I'm a little startled by her sudden beg, I never thought someone would beg before me, "Raise your head Oba-san." I say reaching my hand out to her. A little line I've heard my self.
She looks up at my hand in awe, taking it and standing up. "I can find Benio, if you tell me where she is."

Granny shook her head snatching away her lil old grandma hands. "I promised Benio-sama I wouldn't tell a soul, I took an oath the first day I saw Benio. I'm not breaking it now. I'm only allowed to tell you she's coming back in half a year." She says her voice shaking.

"A half a year?!" I exclaimed. I was leaving in no less than 12 hours and Gran was telling me I would be able to see her in half a year! "Gran!" I drop to her level gripping at her shoulders. "You have to tell me where she is! It's very important!"

She shakes her head. No.

"Gran, I-I," think of something Rokuro, think! "I won't marry her, touch her, see her, even think of her anymore if you tell me where she is. Just this once. Granny please~" I pleaded lowering my head. My own hands were shaking, the thought of not seeing of, hearing from Benio killed me. She's too important to me.

"I'm sorry-" Granny says. I look up at her in disbelief, how could she? "-Benio-sama loves you to much to not see you. She can't even do the half year without thinking about you." She chuckles.

Benio loves you too much, "And I love her too," tears were now strolling down my heated cheeks, "if it's mutual love, don't you think we should be together? I have to see Benio-" I cry, "-I have to tell her that I love her, don't I? I have to tell her that we can have the Miko, that we be together forever, that-that we can start a new family. I have to tell her." I was crying on Granny's shoulder. Squeezing her so tight I really thought she was going to crush.

So all those flutters in my stomach, the wishing she could smile from the bottom of her heart, the wanting not to leave her, the wanting to go every step of the way with her, the wanting not to see her cry, was because I'm in love with her?

It doesn't take a genius to know what love is, so why'd it take me forever to realize I was in it?

"I'm sorry Enmadou." Granny releases me from our hug, walking back into the dorm. She leaves me crying and confused.
It's not like it's bad to cry, but why do I feel like it is right now?

_______

•short chapter, shh I know.
•very very late chapter, I know. shh.

•making a new book with my OTP (Roku-Benny) called "shelter" once published, mind telling me your feelings about it?

• you forgive me yet?

•thanks for the fucking 3k😩 like Fr, you guys are the realist of real☺️😌❤️

• love you 😍💙💍

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

"Don't be that type of shy
reader! Express yo feelings!"

Comment fan vote.

im out.