Chapter Seven

Dean

"Cas?" I jumped. He was right in front of me. How long has he been here? While this was a great thing to wake up to, it scared the shit out of me.

"What did I tell you about watching me while I sleep?" I groaned.

I got up, and he was right in front of me, unwavering. He was dressed in his usual attire, except for the fact that his eyes looked worried.

"Personal space, Cas." I muttered.

He moved out of the way. "We need to talk, Dean."

"Oh no. Are you breaking up with me?" I mock-cried.

"Dean, I'm serious." I turned the coffee maker on. I don't usually drink coffee, but I would need coffee to register anything this early.

"Can it wait until after coffee?"

"If it's as important to me as it is to you, then you might want to know." He said softly.

"Alright." I rolled my eyes. "What is it?"

"Dean," He started. He took a big breath, and as that breath came out, the words that came out with it were: "I think you're my soulmate."

Wait, but he was Sam's and I was Gabe's. If we're together, what about them? Do they have to be together? Oh, they were meant to be. So we are.

"Oh!" I said loudly, my eyes widening. "You've seen me naked!" Was the first thing that came to mind.

He chuckled. "What?"

"I mean, you're my soulmate, and you've seen me naked, and I want you to a lot more often." I rambled. Why did this conversation have to go this way?

He tilted his head, but said, "I'd like that, Dean."