Chapter Six

Hunter:

There was something nerve wrecking about sitting in the backseat of Jax's truck while he and Billy talked quietly so he couldn't hear them. He sat shaking with his hands clasped tightly in his lap while he glanced occasionally out of the window. They had been traveling down a road he didn't recognize for a good fifth-teen minutes and they had yet to pass any other car which made him even more anxious. He didn't want to appear nervous but the longer they drove the more his heart raced in his chest.

"So Hunter you live around here?" Jax spoke up distracting him from his thoughts.

"Yes I've lived here all my life" he responded with a timid smile.

"That could be useful for the next time we go hunting" Billy hinted with a smirk that had Jax nodding in approval with a look that had Hunter even more on edge but instead of panicking he just breathed in then out to calm his nerves.

After a few minutes the car disappeared from the road and through a path hidden behind thick trees that covered the sun. It seemed like a very calming and peaceful area that had Hunter feeling much better as Jax parked the truck in front of a tree. They got out, while Hunter took in the view Jax grabbed the duffel bag and started off in a direction deeper within the trees and they followed closely behind.

"Where are we?" Hunter asked stepping on withered branches that crunched under his feet.

"There's a tiny shack up here where few people like to hang out. There's a river behind it so it's the perfect spot" Jax answered still walking.

"I thought we came to hunt?"

"We are" Billy answered this time as they approached a worn down shack.

The shack was in shambles, drenched in dark moss and dirty it was ready to collapse. The windows were cracked open slightly with spiderwebs on them. A rusted door was tilted off its hinges and there was a strong rancid odor coming from it. Hunter covered his nose and tried not to breathe in the horrible stench of dead animals that made him sick. He started to ask could they hunt somewhere else, when high pitched giggles sounded from behind the shack. They sounded once more as Jax motioned them to remain quiet then walked around the shack. They followed quietly, next to a rushing river were two girls giggling and playing in the river. One was in a bathing suit splashing the other who only put her feet in the water.

From a distance they both seemed young and pretty maybe about sixteen or seventeen. The one splashing in the water had long golden curly hair to her back with a flushed tan skin to match. She wore a light green two piece bathing suit. The other one had short pixy red hair with really pale skin with baby blue eyes. She wore faded shorts with a red bikini top which matched her hair.

"Perfect" Jax whispered then said suggested with a wicked expression "Hunter why don't you take the bag and wait for us inside. Billy and I are going to invite those girls to join us".

Without questions he took the duffel bag from Jax and headed inside the shack. Once he was in he placed the bag on the floor then looked around; it was much worse on the inside. There was dirt and spiderwebs everywhere and the smell grew stronger with every step he took; it was making him nauseous. He never really had a strong stomach for most things. Ignoring the smell he dropped to his knee, opened the duffel bag and was taken aback. With astonished eyes he gasped at the hunting tools in the bag. There were sharp knives, needles, tape, handcuffs, scalpels, hammers, pliers and scissors.

What kind of hunting tools were these? He thought wildly with fear.

His hands reached to close the bag until high pitched screams rang through his ears. He was on his feet quickly and through the door in time to watch Jax slam the blond haired girl face first into the dirt. She screamed trying to crawl away but he kicked her legs until she was sobbing for him to stop. Billy was dragging the red haired girl by her hair towards the shack. He was ripping strings of hair from her scalp. She was struggling to free herself from his meaty hands.