Chapter 5.

* Amelia *

We walked down the halls of the underworld place it was very bueatiful .

Why would the fates set me up with Haden , when i come across them . But in the ball of my min maybe it wouldn't be so bad maybe we could fall in love ....... But how do you do that when your fate is already set in stone ? When one day your uncle and dad said ' oh you have to marry this boy and theories no way out of This ' how would react , yeah he may be cute and really hot ....... Oh wait where was I going with this again?

" here we are princess " she said she pushed the door open it was just as bueatiful as the rest of the place their sat a long gold table with foods I all kinds . above that a gold candler hung above the table , in each conner of the room as a state of marble art ( the kind you would see in a museum ) black flowers overflowed the pots . It was breathtaking view .

I looked over I the table , at the head of he table sat Haden his black hair liked like he just got out of bed how dose he do that ? he wore a black polo shirt and blue jeans . His grey eyes and and his lips ..... Gahhhh ! Why dose This have to be so complicated !!

" well hello to you to " he smiled . Ok gosh I he been standing here Checking him out . I felt my checks got red

" hey this is ...... Wow " I said looking around at the room .

" yea I know so did you didn't your room ok ?"

" yea thanks it's great " I said not really knowing what say

" so tell me about your self "

" only if you tell me yours " I hold out my pinky " that's one of my things I do pinky promises " he holds out his pinky and we shake on it

" so what do you want to know ?" I ask

" any thing and everything " he says

" ok , well ..... My favorite color is blue , my best freinds name is Emily , ummm I love pop-tarts and brownies ........ Oh and I like to read and have fun " I said " your turn ." I said excitedly

" ok " he said he ran his had through his hair before starting , he has got to stop this " I like sports , my favorite color is red , I also like to read , my best Freind's name is Joshua and I like pizza and pasta " he said

" so Joshua is a son of ...."

" ares he was the one at the party who chugged down diyonisus Wine " he laughed

I laughed with him " next time I see him I have to congratulate him ! Diyonisus only drinks the best and heaviest drinks !"

" Yea I know ! "After the laughter died down who back to talking " and Emily is .... "

" daughter of Demeter . If you meet her her clothes would blind you " i laugh she only wears neon colors .

" that bright huh !" He laughed with me I nodded

After that we talked and shared story's
Maybe it would't be so bad to fall In love with him ?

| Haden |

She looked bueatifull tonight . Her laugh is amazing . I already love her already . How could pi Kiev some one that fast ? Maybe the fates are really pushing us Toghther , I just hope in time she could love me back .

Mother would like her .... Maybe even a little to much . But I would never force her into marriage I will give her time .

========

»--->

»--->

Awwww likes her

' it's going down I yelling timber ' I love that song it just came to mind

Yeh

Bye 😽

I LOVE YOU ALL

- wearestars9