Chapter 1.

First chapter : birthday party

^_^

======•=•=========•=•====*^_^

So hi my name is Amelia well I really don't have a last name but when I go to the mortal realm my lays name is sanders so yeah bit normally it just ' Amelia daughter of Zeus' yeah my dad is Zeus and my mom is Hera I am their first and last child mom said se would never I throw that again . I am immoral but I she. Been alive for only 18 years
About to be 19 ! So eternity is just getting started . They treat me Kiel a baby but I am not yeah I am be centuries younger than them but in the human world I am legally an adult . He says if I say that one one more time he will push the age limit it be and adult in the human work . Yeah right * eye roll *

My best Freind is Emily daughter of Demeter she is the one telling me this stuff about the human world she has to work in the field and help her mom she se spends most of her time their and she Is also immoral ........so eternity sleep over !

Well I have explained my self for right now so back I reality

" Amelia come down stairs afroditdie insisted She do you make up and hair so come along dear " . Ughh I swear aunt afroditdie can be so clingy ehh my as well get this over with I slip on my black robe and walk down the stairs but I couldn't help but trip , I swear the fates better put some thing great in my life like a mountain of Hershey bars . " remind me not to let her wear heels " aunt afroditdie whisper but I could her it
" I can hear you know " I said annoyed I picked my self of the ground and made my way to her chair

" I know darling you where suppose to but seriously don't wear heels you trip over a flat surface your mother and father should have got you princess lessons . " she mummerd the last part so mom and dad didn't hear I just nodded and he laughed and grabbed a brush .

My dress is a dark blue almost black dress it comes to my knee it has a black belt above my stomach and it is strap less , I am wearing black flat because I can't wet heels and even if I did I really tall like 6.0 my dad is 6.7 and mom is 6.2 all three of the big gods Zeus , Poseidon , and Hades are all rally tall and their children but I never met them before . Wonder why ?

" Finished ! " afroditdie proclaims she spins my chair around to look in te mirror .Man I was bueatiful my blonde locks were pulled into a lose bun with a few strands out , he gave me the smokey eye affect that made my eyes look even bluer then they originally . My lips were a pale pink but not to bright were they were standing out . She took off my robe to revile the dress that I had forgot was their " you look bueatifull darling absolutely stunning " we sad ruffling my hair .

" not as bueatifull as you afroditdie " I said but I don't think she picked up the sarcasm in my voice . Ow well I stop an slipped on my flats that that where on the floor . At that moment my father came in his dark hair and beard. Beard overestimate his face , I got hai eyes and my mother looks . I am so glad for that " Amelia you look bueatifull "

" thanks dad , why the armor though ?" I ask

" all the gods will wear armor and goddess wear dress like you are now own on or we will be late you would't want that would you to be late to your own party? " he sad serious . I just laughed am shook my head wand we walked to the ballroom where all god's and goddess's are . Bit for some reason I got nerves I don't get nerves I am the daughter of Zeus lord of the sky , and second why would I be nerves ?

===================

So yay ! :) or nay ;( ?

Comment / vote / follow

The daughter of ZeusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara