Role-Playing

"Pfffttt..." Alison scoffed. "Clearly, love, YOU'VE had too much to drink."

"Not at all, dear Alison." Tom climbed up on the end of the bed and crawled until he was hunched over her.

He changed the pace and gently brought his lips down to meet hers. They both kept their eyes open until Alison broke first and gave in to Tom's desire. Her head rolled back and his lips trailed a slick path down to her collarbone.

"So are we role-playing? If you're Loki, who am I supposed to be?" Alison asked, whispering in between moans.

"If you insist on mocking me, you can keep your beautiful mouth quiet instead." Tom met her mouth again with his and their tongues caressed one another.

With his weight he pressed Alison down onto the bed and tangled his fingers into her hair, holding her still as he had his way with her mouth.

Tom slowly pulled away, gently tugging on her bottom lip with his teeth. "Love, it has been far too long. You will never part from me again."

Alison's eyes fluttered open and she gasped and pushed Tom back. He was adorned in thick black leather attire with gold embellishments and a long dark green cape.

"What the hell is going on??" Alison swore she was dreaming now.

Tom stood and ran his fingers through his raven hair. "Now that we are together again, there is no sense in hiding anymore."

"Tom, enough is enough. You're really starting to scare me now."

"I am not Tom. I am Loki." Tom mischievously smiled.

"Yes, you said that already." Alison was now past annoyed. "Did I black out? How did you get your costume on so fast?"

Tom tilted his head and there was a sense of sadness behind his eyes.

"My love, I wish it had never gotten this far. I searched for you, for years. There is no more time to waste. If you choose not to believe my words I beg of you to at least believe your eyes."

Tom stood still before her, looking absolutely regal in his outfit. Next to him on either side appeared another Loki. He multiplied one after the other until she sat in the center of the bed completely surrounded.

The Loki to the left of her began talking, making her jump again. "Now do you see? Do you understand?" The mirage reached out to her but she pulled herself out of reach.

The real Loki, or Tom, whoever he was, stepped toward the bed and sat in front of her as the other Loki's vanished in thin air. Tom brought his hand up to Alison's face and caressed her cheek, lovingly.

"Please, Tom, Loki, whoever, I need to leave..." Tears began to form in Alison's eyes.

Tom dropped his hand and sighed. "Would you listened if I explained?"

Alison didn't know what to think. She felt sober but this absolutely could not be reality. The look in Tom's eyes though, even though they weren't really Tom's anymore, begged for her to give him a chance. He looked tired. Almost worn out. He said he'd been searching for her for years. She should at least hear him out for a few minutes before running down the halls screaming bloody murder.

Tom affectionately grabbed her hands and began. "You are not a Midgardian. You belong on Asgard, with me. We are one, you and I. Alison, you are my wife; Sigyn."