The Other Side

"Cut!" the director shouted. "That's a wrap!"

Alison smiled at Tom as he held her in a warm embrace. They had finally finished their last scene together for The Other Side.

Tom bent down and gave her a friendly kiss on the forehead.

"Great work, Kiddo!"

Alison jokingly glared at him and reminded him, "I'm only 3 years younger than you, mister." But secretly, she loved the little nickname he assigned her.

When production for The Other Side first began, Tom nicknamed her Kiddo to separate her from the other Allison (with two Ls) who worked on the set. Alison's petite appearance had earned her the endearing nickname. It stuck and everyone else began calling her Kiddo as well.

Alison was waiting for Tom to loosen his grip on her but he only held her tighter.

"Will you be gracing the party tonight with your presence?" he asked her.

"Only if you'll be my date," she half-joked.

Playing his lover in a movie had made it very easy to flirt with him.

Tom smiled and laughed. "I thought you'd never ask!"

He accompanied Alison to her trailer so she could grab her personal belongings before leaving the studio for the last time.

She paused when she felt Tom's hands on her waist. His long fingers sent shivers down her spine. She could feel goosebumps forming on her neck as his hot breath hit it, softly exhaling and then breathing in her scent.

She slowly turned around to face him. Being so much taller than Alison, she had to look up. She placed a gentle palm on his chest to keep some distance between them.

"Tom?" She furrowed her brow, confused.

His eyes twinkled with his sly smile. He brought his face closer to hers. His lips grazed her cheek and he whispered, "Just because we are done filming doesn't mean I'm finished with you."

Alison laughed, merely a defense mechanism, until she saw his sincerity in his eyes. Was this Tom? Or his character? She knew how easy it was to be stuck in the same mindset of the characters that actors portray. She had that problem herself sometimes. Something told her to be careful and choose her words wisely.

"I wouldn't dream of it," she whispered back, making her voice as sultry as she could. Two could play that game. If it was, in fact, a game...

He brought his lips to hers and devoured her mouth. Alison's eyes widened and then closed as the initial shock softened into the lust she had for Tom.