Chapter 16

As we were talking, we were starting to near a super noisy house. It looked like there was a party going on. 

Liam halted to a stop infront of the super noisy house. 

"Ermm... Liam are you sure this is Niall's house?" I asked.

"Yes I am sure." He said.

"Why is the house noisy?" I asked.

"Well he is throwing a party."

Okkkaaayyyyy....

I walked into the house. They're is no way I am gonna be able to sleep here tonight.

I started my way towards the kitchen hopeing it's not crowdy.

As I walked, I noticed some teenagers looking at me like I was a piece of meat. A very tastety piece of meant. 

I took as seat on the countertop. The house was fairly small. Enough for two people to live in. 

"Do you know where Niall is?" I asked Liam who took a seat beside me with a red cup in his hand.

"No. Want me to look?" He asked.

"I'll help." I had explained what happened to Liam so he gets it. I trust Liam. He seems very nice. 

"I'll look downstairs. You can look upstairs?" I nodded as I walked up the staircase.

I looked at the hallway. There were three rooms. One at the left. One at the right and one in the far end. I opened the one at the right and instantly regretted it.

I quickly shut the door, tears streaming down my face.

I can't believe it. I just can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think happened??????

Guess who that is in the picture------------------------------------------------------------>>>>

You get a dedication if you can guess it!