Chapter 19

Niall's POV

 I was shaken awake. I opened my eyes to see Aislinn's stunning blue eyes. I stared at her eyes. They are os blue.

She awkwaredly cleared her throught. 

"So.. um.. Ni...all.. I need some clothes." Aislinn said, her gaze on my face.

"Oh um okay." I say getting up.

I let out a shrill scream. I had stood on my injurged leg.

"Oh my god, Ni, you're bleeding!" Aislinn gushed out and ran to the kitchen.

I sat down and examined my leg. It was 4 AM. I had fallen asleep half an hour a go.

I snapped my gaze to Aislinn as she entered the little living room with s bowl and a rag.

"What are y-"

"Shhh." She put her finger on my lip to shush me. 

She sat down at the end out the couch where my feet are. 

She gingerly grabbed my injured foot and wiped a wet rag over it.

I hissed in pain and grabbed my hair. The pain was excreutinating.

I had been in more pain before, but since I haven't been to any fights lately so I haven't really got hurt.

I let out another hiss as she wiped the wet rag over my foot.

"Ni, you need stitches!" Aislinn said, her voice laced with worry.

I shook my head.

"Can you bring the First Aid box? It's in the cupboard behind the mirror." She nodded and hurried upstairs.

She came downstairs and handed it to me. I opened the box and rummaged through it, looking for the right stuff I need.

I finally found it and set it out at the table.

Aisliinn's eyes widened.