Chapter 13

The concert was awesome! I can't believe I just saw Jimmy Eat World live!

I though the date was coming to an end, but no, it didn't.

Niall and I hopped in the car. We started going to a direction opposite to the one for my house. So I think the date isn't over yet.

We had arrived in front of a restaurant. As I looked at it, my face visibly paled. It's the same one as the one in the dream. I shuddered and shook the thoughts away.

I grabbed his hand and entwined my fingers with him. I flashed him a grin and walked over to the reception.

"Reservation for Payne?" Niall said.

"Right this way sir..." the man led us to the back of the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~

After Dinner

I guess the date ended cause we just had dinner. But Niall was going to the other direction of my house, so I guess it didn't end.

"Where are we going?" I asked Niall.

"Somewhere special. You'll love it." Niall smiled.

Niall was driving us to the poop side of the town.

I entwined mine and Niall's fingers.

You might've guessed, I like holding hands.

Niall stopped in front of a very old looking apartment building.

I gave him a confused look.

"You sure you're not gonna steal my make up?" I asked.

"Nope. Just come with me." Niall chuckled.

I followed him out of the car and inside. There was the old fashioned elevator.

The both of us got in and went up. It was quite scary. There were no lights in there. Niall had a torch light in his hand.

Once we got out, we walked up a flight of stairs and onto the roof.

There was a little table cloth on the roof. Niall sat there and got comfortable.

I did the same.

We say idle for two minutes.

I opened my mouth to ask him a question but then the sky burst into colours.

Fireworks!!

"Thank you sooooo much Niall!" I hugged Niall hard. He is like a human teddy bear.

~~~~~~~~~~

45 minutes later at Aislinn's house

"Niall the date was great! I really enjoyed it!"

"I am glad you liked it. So we'll see each other on monday?"

I nodded and gave him a peck on the lip. I watched him drive away and closed the door.

"Who is that boy?" I heard a super angry voice behind me. Dad.

Smack.