Chapter 18

DAVE

I woke up seeing Goddess sleeping next to me.

I still can't believe that she flew out here when she heard the news.

It's been a month since them bastards caught me slipping and I swear I'm going to find out who the fuck did it.

"Morning" Gotti said as she looked at me

"Morning baby" I smiled at her

She changed all her classes around so that she could take them online because she wanted to be here to help me out.

She hasn't left my side since and I'm grateful for that.

Today I decided to take her out and spoil her because let's face it my baby deserves it

"Why you staring at me" She blushed

"Because you're mine and I can" I said giving her a kiss "Get ready we going out"

"You sure you good enough to be out baby?" She asked getting up

"Yeah I'm good now get ready we going out today. It's all about you"

"Okay baby" She gave me a quick kiss before getting out of bed and going towards the bathroom.

I got out of bed and headed towards the guest bathroom so we could both be ready at the same time.

I was shot in the stomach so for a good minute I wasn't able to do shit on my own. I needed help showering walking all that which is why I'm grateful that Goddess was here taking care of a nigga

I showered and did what I needed to do so I could be ready

Walking back into my room I seen Goddess looking to fucking fine. She had a sundress that had her ass on 100.

We got our stuff and headed out the door.

I opened the door for her letting her get in before going over to my side getting in.

I started the car and pulled off

I headed towards the nail shop because yesterday she told me she needed to get her nails and toes done.

"What are we doing here?" She asked as we pulled up outside the nail shop

"Didn't you say you needed yo nails and toes done?" I asked as I turned off the car

"Yeah but I was gonna come tomorrow" She said taking her seatbelt off.

I got out the car heading over to her side opening the door for her helping her out.

"I wanted to spoil you today so here you are" I closed the car door locking it as I grabbed her hand and led her inside the shop

Walking in all eyes were on me. All these damn girls were staring at a nigga like I was a piece of candy.

Shit if I knew this was how these shops looked I would have came in every time I brought Heaven. I could have had hella shorties in my bed.