Chapter 5

GODDESS

It's been 2 weeks since me and Dave shared that kiss

It's been 2 weeks since me and Dave shared that kiss. We've only talked a couple times since then. I talk to his sister on the daily though. Today was his championship game  and of course I was going to go and support him.

My dad was out of state for a doctors convention and my mother was handling a case in Dubai so I was left alone for about 3 more months.

We weren't really on speaking terms since the day my dad hit me and my mother did nothing. I was turning 18 in three days which was also the day I was planning on moving out. I've been working at the boutique for 3 years now saving up every check I ever got considering my parents bought me what ever I wanted. I also saved the birthday money my family would give me along with the allowances my parents gave me so I was set.

I already had the apartment paid for just needed to turn 18 so I could finally move in.

I was laying down when I got a text from Dave

Dave🙊: What you doing today?

Nothing about to do some homework then knock out you?

Dave🙊: I got my championship game tonight

Oh cool

I seen he ain't respond. Heaven told me he wanted me to go so I was gonna surprise him.

I got up changing into my outfit throwing my hair in a nappy bun.

I grabbed my purse heading out the door. I wasn't looking forward for the drive but I wanted to be there to support him.

I guess you can say I was feeling him but I felt like it was to soon. I guess time will tell right.

After about an hour I was finally arriving to the school. I parked my car texting Heaven

Where you at? I'm in the parking lot

Heaven💙: Here I come

I got out the car locking it waiting for her to come out.