Chapter 10

DAVE

4 Months Later

4 Months Later

"Come on 10 more Lateral lunges " Coach Carter yelled

We been here all day doing all these exercises and man was I fucking sore. I was out late last night trying to fucking find out who this nigga Drilla is.

There's no fucking sign of this nigga.

I've been in basketball camp for the last couple of months since it was required I join before I head to college.

I needed one more month of this before I could finally go off to Richmond and join their team.

These past 4 months I haven't heard anything from Goddess. I honestly didn't believe her when she said she was done with me since every female before was bluffing.

She didn't even come to my graduation knowing how much it fucking meant to me that she came.

But shit fuck her I don't need her ass.

"Come on David get your head in the game and stop day dreaming" The coach yelled

I smacked my lips going back to doing what I was doing.

Finally 3:00 came and it was time for a nigga to head home and knock out.

I went to the locker room grabbed my shit walking out.

I was more than ready to get back on that court and dominate it but I had to get through this camp.

It was honestly stupid to me because I was stuck with all these fucking clueless ass niggas who ain't know shit about the game of basketball.

How they gonna put me with them when I'm passionate asf about this they think its a fucking game.

I was finally home and I couldn't be happier

I walked to my door unlocking it. Walking in I seen Slim and Spade sitting on my fucking couch eating up all a nigga's food and shit

"Fuck ya'll niggas doing in here eating my shit" I said dropping my bag by the door

"Fuck it look like we was waiting for yo ass"  Slim said not taking his attention off the Tv

"Man what ya'll want a nigga tryna sleep" I said

"Better get in there and go to sleep cause we going to another party in the Bronx" Slim said

"Man ya'll stay going to these fucking parties"

"Nigga how you think we make the money? These parties be what fills our pockets up"

"Man ight what time?"

"9 so you got time to take some Zs and get ready"

I nodded my head going to my room.

I locked my door cause these niggas love to play pranks and shit.