Chapter 9

* Now this chapter is more of a dally and Queen focus chapter  don't worry Shanqiue and Johnny will have their romance

love Chantelle

Week later

SHANQIUE POV

There was a big party over at Buck's place and me and Queen decided to go shopping to find what were going to wear. I wasn't big with the parties but Queen beg me to take her and I mean everyone who and everyone is going to this party. I wasn't very excited about it as much as Queen was. Queen has started warming up to the gang and slowly starting to like them and to be honest I think Queen is interested in Dallas Winston shh don't tell anybody.

" What about this," I said to Queen her face expression was like those disapprove ones.

" Shanqiue this is not a 1940's it's the 1960's lighten up and your fashion." I was shock at what she said but if anyone had to tell me the truth it had to my cousin Queen.

" You know that I don't want to go to this party so why don't I have to dress up for," I looked at Queen

"Cause Johnny is going to be there that why," Queen simply said like that was nothing.

You don't know if Johnny is going," I said blushing  wait what am I doing blushing like this every since Johnny and I almost kiss I be getting this rapid feelings like I was getting them before but now  the feelings were coming on stronger with Johnny like maybe I'm in love with Johnny,

Johnny cade.

He was just everything perfect  and I didn't care about any of the problems  he has, we have Johnny is perfect in every shape and form even his personality warms my heart.

" Umm Hello are you listening here," I was snap back into reality when Queen was openly showing me the outfit she pick out.

" Yea its looks nice" I said.

"YOU didn't  even listen to a God damn thing I said " Queen said with a disappointment look.

" Well I'm sorry" I said looking around the store.

" Are you thinking about Johnny cause that the last thing I want you thinking about right now" said Queen looking throw the dresses.

" Why do you have to be this way towards and Johnny and the gang," Queen just look and laugh and me.

" I have to get along with them doesn't mean i have to like them." that it then and there it seems like things were never going to change.

JOHNNY POV

 I was walking with Ponyboy  from school going to the DX to meet Soda and Steve. Pony and I were talking about what was happen during are day at school.

" Are you going to Buck's Party tonight," Pony look at me.

" well i don't feel like going to the party tonight I'll just  stay at the lot," I said and Pony just nod his head .

"well I heard that Queen and Shanqiue are going to be there," a voice said My heart completely stop and I look at my hand and they were going white. " Hey relax it just it me," I turn around.