FOREVER ( outsider ff and johnny cade story )

I hate being like this always heart broken. what did i do wrong I always love you i thought to my self. i love you so much you dump me i didn't know what to do so i ran away from him i ran i fast as i could he kept calling my name but i just ran and ran i ran until i realize i didn't recongine this place the only thing i remember is that i felt pain in the side of my hips i got blurry and i fell on the floor.

"help someone help."

I yell praying that someone comes and save me

that the last thing i remember before i black out.

" Hello you alright, guys i think she waking up." I heard someone said

" What going on fuck my side hurts" I was still a bit confuse of what was going on and why I'm here with a bunch a white people not just people but boys i started to realize that and i got scared.

"Don't worry were not going to hurt you and who were are you ask im two-bit Matthew"two-bit always look happy wich i can get use to and he looks 18.

"and the rest are Dallas Winston but everyone call him Dally" pointing at the guy with dark brown hair he look dangerous but in a cute way like girls will be hovering over him he look around 17 years of age.

" that Steve Randle" Steve have dark brown hair like Dally but have a bird tattoo on his arm.

" I'm the happy Sodapop Curtis but call me Soda " Soda had dark gold hair and boy he was good looking like i mean movie star good look if you were walking down the street and you see Soda past by you'll stop and stare at him really handsome tho he look around 17 like steve.

"I'm Darrel Curtis but call me Darry" Darry had light brown hair and blue ice eyes you can tell that he has a hard life. he seen the most mature person in the gang He very build like he dose football or something and you can tell that he very proud of his muslce.

'' That over there is Ponyboy Curtis" he did a small smile and went back to reading he seen smart really smart he has brown hair greenish gray eyes bye guessing he 14

" Last and least Johnny Cade but everyone call him Johnnycake and he the one who found you in the lot " when i look at Johnny i can see a lot of pain in his eyes like he been hurt or something he has dark brown hair a little tan and dark brown eyes he look like a lose puppy i couldn't help but stare at him his eyes amazy me his skin was something else i can see the sparkle in his eye.

" Are you alright doll I'm fine thanks........ Soda" he said while laughing thinking that i knew he name by now

" well I'm sorry that i don't know your name that fast but I'll learn" what i am talking after today i cant speak or see them again.

"Maybe i should call my parents just to let them know that okay, sure Shanique'' Darry said while getting the phone and calling my parents.

While Darry was calling my parents the whole gang was starring at me

'' Have you guys seen a girl before'' i knew why they starring at me cause I'm black i bet they never hang out with one of us before.

'' Your thinking that we never hang out with people like you'' Dally said

i just look down and nod my head because it true I'm black and there white this isn't right. I remember when my parent told me about this white guy jumping my brother and killing him. just remembering that makes me wanted to cry but i cant i have to be brave.

"Are you okay Shanique" Johnny ask

''yea I'm fine'' I said with a tear in my eye

johnny sat next to me and look me deep into my eyes knowing that I wasn't okay. Just looking at his big dark brown eyes made me feel so much better and when he touch my hands I get fireworks.

'' It okay if you want to talk about it '' whisper it I. my ear giving me goosbumps.

'' I'll tell you it later Johnny'' I said as the rest of the gang was watching Mickey mouse