Chapter 10

Hey Everyone

I know its almost been a year since I upload and I'm very sorry for not uploading any of my stories. I've been busy trying to graduate from high school and the other commitment that I had on my plate But I am going to try to finish this story because I really enjoy writing this story so here you go.

Shanquie POV

When Queen and Dallas left Buck's party it was only Johnny and I left because the rest the gang decided to go home.

" Do you think we should find Dally and Queen," Johnny said.

" I don't know there probably in a heated argument right now that I don't want to be a part of," I look at him.

We sat there for a while after that, more people started coming and the party got louder and louder. I turn around and I see Johnny holding his hands out to me.

" Do you want to dance with me," I stared into Johnny Dark brown piercing eyes making me fall in love with him even more. I nod my head and we enter the dance floor. A slow song starts playing, everyone started getting into partner and dancing slowly Johnny and I started looking at each other then Johnny lightly grabs my waist While I put my arms around his neck and we started to dance.

I never felt so comfortable with someone before I felt at home.

" You know Shanqiue, you are the most beautiful person in this room." Johnny Whisper to me.

I felt shivers went down my spine and I started to blush. ' His voice sounds so sexy when he whisper,' I thought.

" Thank you," I said " you're not so bad yourself," I said and Johnny started chuckling, I haven't heard him laugh in a long time which gave me butterfly's in my stomachs

" You know besides Ponyboy you are the closest person to me. " Johnny look up to me. I smile and nod my head.

"The gang taught me what love is and that someone out there really loves me, I didn't know that until you came along. You became my best friend and made me realize that someone out there truly loves me." We were still slow dancing and I look up Johnny his eyes were sparkling and my heart started to race our body came closer and closer.

Were he look down at my lips and I looked down at his and next thing you know Johnny kiss me.

After that everything was a blur and all I remember was Johnny soft lips the ones I've been craving for months now.

~✨~✨~✨~✨~✨~

Next Day

Dallas POV

I woke up the next morning half naked sleeping next to Someone. Trying to remember what happen last night I turn around bad to see that Queen was sleeping next to me and then everything hit me, ' I just had sex with Queen,' I thought to myself and man that was the best sex I'd every had. The way she grinds on me like that making me so harder and the way the moan while I was playing with breast it's getting hard again just thinking about it.

I look at her while she sleeping and man does I tell you she the most beautiful person when she sleeping. 'Is it weird that I'm somewhat fallen for her' I thought to myself. As I was thinking Queen's eyes started to fluttering open.

" Where am I," Queen said rubbing her eye.

"Good morning beautiful" I smiled.

"Dally what are you doing in this bed," Queen look around realizing her surrounding.

" did we just do-"

" Yeah, we had sex." Queen's eyes started to wide and a look of worry started to appear on her face.

She got off the bed started picking up her stuff changing, " I have to go, Dally, this was real nice and all but we can't do it again."

My blood started to boil I was angry and confuse of why she leaving all the sudden. " Why you leaving," I looked at her with quick sadness then quickly show my emotionless face.

" Cause I'm not supposed to be here with you in this bed with you." As she was about to leave I block the door for to get out.

" What's that suppose to mean Queen," I looked at her. Queen had a look a fear like she knew she just fucked up in something I don't know about 

" Well........ I'm in a relationship with someone right now and right now I just cheated on the person so I need to go," and with that Queen went past me and left the room. 

I shouldn't be mad at her, girls tend to want me all the time even if they were in a relationship and stuff like this usually doesn't affect me, but for some reason, this was taking a toll on me and I was feeling heartbroken, 

" Yeah Dallas feeling heart broken," I muttered to myself as I was changing and left the room.