Chapter twenty five - Kidnapped.

What the hell happened?

The first thing I notice is the soreness in my neck. I try to open my eyes, but feel too weak. I don't fully understand what's happening, I was going to buy some milk, right? Where the hell am I?

I hear murmurs and whispers around me. Maybe I fainted? I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. The quiet whispering stops, and I realize I had the strength to at least open my mouth, so I try to open my eyes again.

Everything seems blurry, and I squint my eyes to get better vision. It's like someone had blocked my hearing, because I can make out someone talking but I can't quite hear. There's a high pitch ringing I can hear, and I can just about hear my own heart beat.

Suddenly, someone helped me to sit up, probably noticing im awake. The sudden movement scared me, and I opened my eyes fully in shock, looking straight ahead to see who had moved me. Everything is still blurred and I still feel hazy, but it slowly starts to disappear and the ringing in my ear stops.

"Here beautiful." I looked up slowly, and saw a man supporting me up. He lets go off me once im stable, and my vision is much better. Im in a house, sitting down on someones sofa. He leans over to the coffee table and picks up a glass of water, "Drink this, it will help."

I shake my head no. I remember this guy had drugged me, why should I trust him? The water could be drugged too, maybe he doesn't want me awake.

But then again, he could have just inject me with the drug again instead of getting me to drink it.

"It's not poisoned." He laughed, "I don't want to hurt you just yet."

"...Where are we?" I hesitated at first, and when I speak my voice croaks as if i haven't spoke in days.

"It's my home. You like?"

I ignore his question, "How long have I been here?"

"Since yesterday." He replied, and my eyes widen, he chuckles and sits up, passing me the glass of water, "Don't look so worried, princess."

I start to feel better. I still feel weak, but I feel better. If I learned anything, it's to smile and be confident in the face of fear. "Why not? You did drug and kidnap me after all."

"Feisty, I can see why he liked you."

"Who?"

"Oh, don't you know?" His face fell serious, and he stared at me, "Don't I look like him?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, waiting for him to carry on. He signed.

"You remember Dan, don't you? Well, I'm his brother. Nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out for me to shake but I didn't. Jesus, did crazy run through their family? "My brother went to jail because of you and your pets."

"He would have been dead if the police didn't catch him." I spat, "He wanted to kill us both. Something about us being together forever, I don't know." I shook my head at the memory and the stupidity of his pointless actions.

"N'aw, he did have a way with words, didn't he? He loved you, and at least he would of died happy. Now he's dead, and he died broken hearted."

"...He died?"

"Yep." He said, popping out the 'p', "He killed himself when he went to jail."

"Christ." I mumbled. It was hard to believe an old, good friend of mine could turn out like that. It was horrible. He could of had a good life, and a family and tuns of good friends, but his life was cut short instead.

"Anyway." He started, "The tall and short guy should come looking for you soon, maybe then I can kill you all."

"You're insane." I hissed. Thank god John was on holiday, I really hope Sherlock doesn't tell him about my disappearance because I didn't want John or Mary to worry.

He shrugged, and smiled at me. But not a nice smile. It was a smile that made me cringe.

"Why wait for my friends too come? Do you want to kill us all at once or something?"

"That, or something."

"...Or something like?"

"You and me can have some fun while we wait, can't we?"

**Sherlock's POV**

"Maybe I should tell John."

"No Sherlock, leave him alone. He's on his honeymoon!" Lestrade answered, "She can't have gone far, we'll find her."

I run my hands through my hair. She's been gone for 24 hours. I thought about telling John, but Lestrade's right, he'll worry and will want to come home. Maybe I could lie to him again when he skypes. Earlier when he skyped I had to tell him Holland was sleeping.

I sighed. This is different, I don't have John or Holland helping me on the case. And although I hate to admit it, I care for her. Of course I do. Just like I care for John or Mary. But I somehow felt differently towards her, but I wasn't sure on my own feelings yet. And the thought of her not being here anymore honestly tore a gaping hole through my heart, but only for a moment, because then I think we will get her back, there's no need to think of the worst.

"We'll check CCTV cameras, and you can do whatever you normally do when were not around because I know you'll sort something out by yourself, anyway." Lestrade said, "Just make sure it's legal."

"So you're not even going to help?" I spat, looking at him in disgust.

"There's only so much we can do until we know what's happened, that's why were checking CCTV." Lestrade looked at me with sympathy, "I'm sure we'll find her. She's a smart woman, she'll probably find herself home in no time."

"You're utterly terrible at making people feel better, Gavin."

"It's Greg." He sighed, "You know what, just call me Lestrade from now on."

"Whatever, go check those camera's like you said you would." I made a hand gesture, telling him to leave. He sighed and gave me another look of sympathy, before closing his small note book where he had taken notes and leaving with two other police officers that came.

"Oh, Sherlock, what are we going to do?" Mrs. Hudson spoke up. She seemed worried, I didn't even know she was standing there. I put my hands in a prayer gesture for a second and close my eyes. I took a deep breath.

Calm down.

After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and looked at Mrs. Hudson, "I'm going to find Holland, that's what im going to do."