Special Blake POV

Hey guys, I decided to make a short Blake's POV from when they were in Physics class I hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------

      Blake's POV (Point Of View)

          I just got out of English class, GOD that class was boring. Next I have my favorite class, not because i like the subject or that i'm good at it. It's because Kennedy is in it, I could honestly care less about learning when my Beautiful mate is right in front of me. Dylan says that I'm whipped, i'm not denying it but wait till he finds his mate then we will see who's whipped. Yes i told him about me and Kennedy and he's okay with it. It actually took him a while to settle down cause at first he's like eww man that's disgusting she's your sister. But i told him about how she really wasn't and all that.

        I walk into class and I see Kennedy sniff the air. She's so cute. Anyway she then looked straight at me. I could see her eyes change from a dark blue to the light blue she usually has. I can tell that she's trying to control her wolf. Trust me my wolf was a pain in my butt too. I did a quick chuckle and winked at her. I sat right behind her so I can watch Joe, the guy that sits next to her. Of course Kennedy is totally oblivious to the fact that he has a major crush on her. The teacher walked in and started the lesson on thermal energy.

         She was taking notes when i looked at her. She looked so determined that she looked hot. Well anytime she does something she looks hot. I decided to mess with her and trace my finger slowly along her spine. Where ever i touched electric currents ran through me and it felt awesome. She shuddered under my touch, I chuckled at the fact i could make her feel that way. She all of a sudden turned in her seat, where the side of her body was facing me and the other side facing the teacher. She slid her hand on my knee.

          I quickly tensed up, she started slowly massaging up my thigh, It felt so good that i had to groan to suppress a moan. I closed my eyes lazily cause i was enjoying this very much. She kept massaging farther up my thigh, I couldn't help release the moan that i've been trying to conceal. She quickly swiped her hand off my thigh so I opened my eyes.

         She was turned back around and 'writing' in her notebook. I noticed how quiet is was, then i noticed all eyes were on me. "Mr.Owens is there a problem?'', the teacher asked. "No sir", I said my cheeks felt warm remembering what just happened. The teacher turned around and continued the lesson. Kennedy turned around and had a smirk placed upon her lips. She looked sexy as hell but I glared at her. She's so lucky that there are people here right now.

           The bell rang so Kennedy walked out. I decided to follow her. But before I could walk to her, Ashton popped up and started to talk to my mate. Why is he all of a sudden talking to my Kennedy?