Chapter 34

Chapter 34

        Kennedy's(Point of View)

                    The car pulled up to our house and I never thought I would be so happy to see it in my life. I opened the car door and jumped out. I didn't care at this moment all I wanted was to take a warm shower. I pushed open the front door and ran all the way upstairs.

                   I literally kissed my bedroom door as I entered it. I skipped looking in the mirror because I might give myself nightmares. I took off the clothes that I've been living in for a week and threw them straight into the trash. I hopped into the shower and the hot water water fell down my back.

                    I sighed in content as my muscles relaxed. I looked down and red water was going down the drain. By the time I was done showering I think an hour passed. I climbed out of the shower feeling light and fresh. I walked into my bedroom put on some clothes;which consisted of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

                      I brushed through my now clean and soft hair. I applied some much needed chap stick and headed downstairs. I was immediately ambushed by my mother crying. "Oh sweetheart I missed you so much, why didn't you come and tell us you were here?" She squished me harder in her arms.

                     "Mom, I c-cant breathe", I barely choked out. She loosened her grip and wiped her tears. "Trust me mom you should be thankful I took a shower first", this just made her cry more.

                       "Mom it's okay i'm here now and I'm not going anywhere", she nodded and finally smiled in which I returned. Yeah mom it was nice seeing ya but my stomach is screaming 'FEED ME' right now. I swiveled around my mother all the way into the kitchen.

                        I opened the refrigerator and grabbed anything that looked good which was pretty much everything. Leftover pizza, pickles, turkey, cake, hot dogs, cheese, and everything else was laid out onto the table. I was trying to open the pickle jar with a slice of pizza in my mouth.

                        "It's nice to know you haven't changed", I heard chuckles from the doorway. I looked up and saw Layla and Culina standing there with amused expressions. "Lachka cslisfa", I said with the pizza still in my mouth. They both chuckled at my failed attempt to say their names.

                           I put down the pizza and gave them both a hug. "I missed you guys", I said letting go of the hug and going back to opening the pickle jar. "Yeah we can tell", Layla joked pointing at the mini grocery store on the table. I shrugged, "I haven't eaten real food in forever I probably look like a piece of spaghetti, oooh spaghetti sounds good", I said running to get a pan.

                            Layla chuckled a little but still looked sad. "Don't start getting emotional now I need you guys to be happy, it'll make me feel better", I said filling the pot with tap water. They nodded but didn't say anything. I put the pot on the stove and went back to where all the food was sitting.

                          Rosily then came into the kitchen and gave me a hug. "Awe Kennedy I was so worried about you and I couldn't do anything to help", she hugged me tighter. Jeez no wonder her and my mom get along. "If you were really worried you wouldn't be squeezing the air out of me", I laughed and choked at the same time.

                        "Sorry, I just missed ya", she smiled. "I missed ya too", I said walking back to the stove now that I was free. "Jeez how long does it take for water to boil", I frowned. All three of them chuckled, "I'm surprised you even used the stove, Ms. H2O". I looked at Culina and then I slapped myself.

                     I took the pot off the stove and boiled the water with a move of my hand. I put the pasta in the water and it cooked in like two seconds. I smiled, "I could get used to this". I put in a jar of sauce, stirred it, and piled it in a bowl. I grabbed a fork and shoveled it in my mouth.

                     "You guys can have some", I said being nice. They shook their heads and just watched me. I didn't know I was this popular. I finished my huge bowl and put everything away. I walked into the living room and saw Blake, Culina, Layla, Rosily, Mom, and dad all sitting in the living room.

                       I saw Drake walking in with a depressed looking Aria. "Drake what did you do to her?", I asked before they were even fully in the living room. Aria lifted her head lightning fast and she let go of Drake as if he was on fire. She came running to my side, "Oh Kennedy I'm so sorry". I looked at her funny, "Why are you sorry?"

                  "You had to go through all of the stuff I've been through and I feel bad because I know what you went through from experience", she cried wrapping her arms around me. "It wasn't your fault so there is no reason for you to cry or to be sorry", I said as she pulled away.

                     "Now stop crying and be your usual bubbly self", I said seriously pointing my finger. She nodded wiping her tears. I then looked at Drake, "You're lucky you didn't do anything". He raised both his hands in surrender, "Nice to have you back Cuz".

                     I then heard footsteps behind me; so I looked and saw a cleaner looking Aiden. I smiled at him, "Guys this is Aiden my new cousin". He turned to look at everyone, "Hello". I looked at Drake and he was completely motionless. "A-Aiden, is that really you?" His eyes held hope.

                         Aiden nodded; that was enough for Drake to give Aiden a gigantic hug. "I thought you were dead", Drake whispered. I smiled at their moment but then noticed Culina looking in their direction.

                        I witnessed that look twice already. Aiden was Culina's mate.

        There will be one more chapter after this and maybe an epilogue. My story is almost over *Sniff Sniff* I'm sad but also excited because I will have my first ever completed book on wattpad. This chapter didn't have much that went on and there probably won't be since the conflict has been resolved but I still hope you guys enjoyed :)