The finale.

Blaise's pov

A few months ago I asked Ginny to be my girlfriends she said yes. We moved in together once Hogwarts finished and it has been two months, so at the dinner tonight I'm going to ask her to marry me.

Draco's pov

It's been a few months since I asked Hermione out. Hogwarts is over and I asked Hermione if she would move in with me. She said yes. and everyone has a job and has gone there separate ways. We all keep in touch and it's been two months. Tonight I have invited everyone back over. Everyone being my mother, all of the Zabini's, Ginny, the Weasley twins, Harry, Pansy and Theo nott, Luna, Astoria and Neville longbottom. As everyone arrived. I got them to all sit down.
"Hello everyone, thank you for coming. I have some news that I-" I got interrupted by Pansy.
"You didn't get her pregnant did you?" Pansy said as Hermione nearly chocked on her drink. I pat hermione's back to stop her from choking. "No pansy, I am still a virgin." Hermione said as her hair turned pink.
"Really? You and Ron never?..." I began to ask but she cut me off shaking her head saying no. "Ok well that isn't important at the moment". I got up out of my chair and got down on one knee in front of hermione pulled out a box, opened it and asks her the big question.
"Hermione Emia Zabini, will you make me the happiest man alive by becoming Hermione Malfoy?" I asked her hair turned purple. She got out of her chair and hugged me.
"Yes!" She had tears of joy running down her face. Then Blaise stood up.
"Draco mate I give you my blessing." He started walking. He stopped when he reached the twins.
"Fred, George, will you give me your blessing to marry your sister?" Blaise asked. They looked at each other and mind linked each other.
"Treat her right. We give you our blessing" he twins said with a synchronised voice. Blaise's hair turned purple as he walked to Ginny. He got down on one knee and proposed just like I did. She had the same reaction as Hermione. We all celebrated and the night ended.

A few months later I called by Ginny and Blaise's house, really worried.
"What's going on with Hermione? She won't talk to me" I asked them.
"Hold on mate, I will mind link her, she can't lie to me there." A few minutes later Blaise's hair got bright red.
"You did his to her!" He shouted at me. I panicked. What did I do? Ginny was surprised then angry. She started smacking me. She doesn't even know what it is yet she's already hitting me? Blaise pulled her away laughing. "Ginny it's ok, all he did was get her pregnant" Blaise explained. Ginny was bouncing with happiness. Pregnant? Oh Merlin. I'm going to be a father? I'm going to be a father! Yes!

Twelve years later

"Don't worry Scorpius and Lyra, hogwarts is the best place you could ever go to. It's where I met your mother and well she is the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said as I watched my son and his twin sister Lyra, walk on to the train and sit next to his cousin Phillip Zabini, Blaise and Ginny's son. The train left but I know they'll have the best time at Hogwarts. I hug Hermione as we watch our kids set off towards their next big adventure.

The end I hope you liked the story. I know that it is a bit rushed at the end and you don't get to see the weddings but I have been really busy with school right now. Sorry.