Friends of all kinds.

No one's pov

The three teenagers were in the room as well Louisa. Louisa spoke up first to break the silence as Blaise hid his sister behind him so Draco couldn't see. " I'm going to go and get your room ready sweetie, I see the tension so I will leave and let you three talk" Louisa said as she left and went to prepare Hermione's room. Draco was curious as to why blaise was hiding someone behind him so he decided to talk
"Blaise who are you hiding behind you? Is it your girlfriend afraid I will steal her from you?" Draco said with a gasp pretending to be dramatic.
"Don't worry mate, I'm not worried because she's not my girlfriend. Remember how I told you I'm bringing home my twin? Well this is my twin, but the concealment charm won't wear off till our birthday at Hogwarts so you won't be able to see her true form. However, for now, you must apologise to her because she really hates you." Blaise said with a little bit of force and a bit of anger behind the words. He pulled Hermione in front of him gently for Draco to see after he finished talking. The look on Draco's face was priceless when his jaw dropped as he saw Hermione.
"Merlin's beard, Granger? Granger is your twin?! Granger, I am so sorry for everything and also for calling you a mudblood, when now I can clearly see that you aren't."
Draco apologised as he hugged Hermione. Once Hermione overcame the shock of the situation, she shoved him off and he fell on the ground as she said,
"Malfoy, don't ever hug me again. That was weird." Draco began to lightly blush at his actions. He then looked away as he said
"Shut up, Granger. I mean zabini, wow. I'm not going to get used to this." As he chuckled, he got off the ground and the room went silent.

Not a moment later they heard people floo into the room, as green flames erupted in the chimney. Out walked pansy and Astoria.
They paused their movements as Draco, Blaise and Hermione were all standing in the middle of the room. Suddenly their jaws dropped as the realisation of what was going on, came to mind.
"Granger? As in golden girl, gryffindor princess Granger is your twin?" Whispered pansy as she and Astoria both apologised to Hermione.
"I forgive you, don't worry" Hermione replies as silence once again fell among the group.

Hermione's pov

It was silent as we just stood there. As I was about to speak my mum came in.
"Well hermione dear I see you have met Blaise's friends. Your room is ready, it is right next to Blaise's room. Blaise. Please show Hermione to her room." Louisa said kindly. She turned to walk away but before she left, Hermione said
"Thank you Mum" and Louisa turned her head and smiled as though she was the happiest person in the world, then she walked away.

Blaise walked me to my room and as I walked in, my jaw dropped at the sight. At the back of the room there was a king sized bed, covered in green and silver sheets. Wow, I wonder what Hogwarts house the Zabini's were in. The bed frame had four shiny black poles leading to the ceiling with dark curtains that I can pull across to make sure no one can see me. On the left, was a giant bookshelf that covered the entire wall except for a door that lead into Blaise's room. On the right wall, were picture frames that haven't been filled. There was also a door leading to the wardrobe and a desk for studying. Next to the door was a couch that could fit three people and all of the walls were black with silver linings, while the roof was black with glow in the dark stars that depicted the constellations.
I was brought out of my amazement as Blaise gave me a tap on the shoulder. I turned around and gave him a hug and I said,
"Thank you. I really appreciate all of this. Can I please write a letter to Ginny though?" His eyes widened and he blushed a little and said with a stutter,
"Y-yes, sure, umm, I, you, I will be going now. Bye" I laughed as he sped off into his room. He definitely has a crush on her. I walked in the room shut the door behind me and sat at the desk and wrote a letter to Ginny.

'Dear Ginny,

How are you? I am slightly confused. I just found out that I was adopted and I am not a Granger. How is Harry and Ron? How are the twins? Are they keeping out of trouble? How are your parents? I miss you. See you at Hogwarts!

Love Hermione'

After I finished writing my letter, I sent it off with the owl my mother brought to me as I was writing my letter. The owl was pitch black and was named Wilfred. I'm starting to think this family really likes black. As I watched Wilfred fly away, I wondered how Ginny would react. Will she take it well?