Living With My Best Friend's Brother

**living with my best friend's brother**

Meet Rain Tyler, sweet, shy, kinda pretty in her eyes. She thinks of herself as just another average girl.

Meet Asher kendell, bad ass, who dosen't care about anyone but himself, but is Incredibly sexy! Did I mention he is Rain's best friend, grabby's, brother?

What happens when two totally different people are stuck in the same house together all summer? Will they kill each other? Or will they find out they might not be that different?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Rain your my best friend in the whole wide world!" Gabby told me with her hands on my shoulders. "I love you enough I would die for you." now she is just getting over dramatic. Just get to the point Gabby! "so I want you to come live with me and my family for the summer at our beach house!" she beamed at me.

I thought about it for a minute. I have never left Georgia before so this would definitely be something new. Maybe it would be fun. I would get to be away from my parents for a whole summer. I would get to be with my best friend all summer to. But I would also be stuck with her obnoxious brother.

"soo will you come?" she asked being me out of my thoughts.

"yeah. Why not? It will be lots of fun." I smiled

She squealed.

"uhh Shut up Gabby I got a head aece." a voice came from behind us. I turned to see Asher standing in the door frame rubbing his temples. "hey Rain." he commented.

"hi." I waved slightly.

"Rain is coming with us to the beach!" Gabby commented.

"great another little brat for me to babysit." he groaned

"I'm not a brat you ass hole!" I commented.

He looked at me surprised.

"who knew you new how to talk loud enough for people to her, and with such language." he smirked then walked away.

"just ignore him Rain! We are gonna have so much fun! And since this is something new were gonna give you a new look. Let's go shopping time! " she started pulling me

On the way out we passed Asher.

He smirked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh come on Rain.... I'm not that big of an ass." he commented

"your right. Your the biggest ass hole to ever walk this earth." it was all I could come up with.

"really? I'll remember that when you living with me over the summer." he smirked and walked away.

Uhhhg he is such an ass and now I have to send my whole summer with him.

Oh fun a summer with my best Friend's brother! Oh hell no.