Chapter 3- Lucas Mage

I tried way to hard to get my arm away from Joseph hand on me. As I lean to one side I saw an entire different person I have never seen before. He look about one year older than me with a fringe and a red button up shirt. That when I decided to as ask the question "who are you?" But Joseph answer by saying "We don't have time to introduce." I turn to look at him " Oh so now your in a hurry." I tighten my eyes at him. He look at the chicken and than back at me. His expression showed that he was really done with me. "Okay." He said sarcastically and start drag me out the door. While he was doing that he handed the brown chicken to the guy I haven't seen before. As we ran down the hallways to get back to Joseph dorm, there was a path of chicken feathers flowing behind us. As we near the door Nick kicked it open, there was no use in doing that but it looked cool. Joseph turn on the light and shut the door behind us. There he pulled a sheet off of a machine on his counter. It was the weirdest machine you have ever seen. Tube and batteries stuck out of a microwave type thing.
" So now can we be introduced?" I ask Joseph pointing at the dude I didn't know. "All right." Joseph responded, " This is Angustus Kayland. Gus this is Lucas Mage." Gus just nodded in return. Joseph graved the chicken out of Gus's arms. We said out final goodbyes to the hen, than Joseph stuffed it in the microwave.
After about three minutes the door of the machine flew open. In the box was an cooked chicken. The chicken also didn't have a head, but I have no idea where it went. "How exactly did you cook the chicken?" Angustus asked. "By electrocution." Nick answer Gus's question.
" I can go now right?" I ask the three boys in front of me. All of the nodded. I thought finally I can leave this stupid joint. They I walked out of the door in the hallways decided to go back to my dorm and just I started walking Gus come out and turned the other way back to his dorm. I stared behind me until I watched him walk into his room "634" it read at the top.
As I reached my dorm. I stepped inside to take a deep breath in to the pit of my place, papers cover the cheap furniture. Posters hung barely on the wall and a small broken lamp stood next to my desk. "Life." I whisper. As I moved to my chair and click the "on" button to the computer to do my homework. As I stare into the screen I was interrupted by my neighbor who barged in. "Good morning!" The curly brown hair adorable young boy yelled. His name is Norman Vera. He is the same age as me, and likes to tell me weird story about his adopted mother. Though I believe none of them are true.
"So what have you've done today." He said rolling onto my bed. " I had to help Joseph with the chicken thingy." I told him. "I love chicken! Do you think he'll let me have it?" He turn over and ask.
"I don't know."
"Anyways anything else."
"Why do you care?"
"Becuase I'm bored I need something to do. Plus Danny and Flynn don't responded to my text."
I started to what Norman needed with those two dudes. I shrugged I turn back to get start back on my homework.

♢ ♢ ♢

The first day of school. I looked at my schedule to see what classes I got. I have all the normal classes plus technology and robotic class, I bet Joseph is with me in thoose two classes. As I walked pass other students trying to get to my History class I came upon Gus again.
"First period History?" I asked him.
"Yep" He responded.
As we enter the room Mrs. Gallup, the teacher, looked at us she stare happily at the new kid behind me but never at me. She hated me yet I don't really know why. "Get out your textbooks and turn to page 15." She said in a grunty voice to the class. And here we go again I thought to myself. History wasn't my favourite subject in school but looking at Gus who was sitting right next to me seem to enjoy it.
After classes me and Gus look at our schedules together it seem I only had one other class with him and that was science. That wasn't until 6th period. I said "bye" to him and headed for my next class which was math as I stepped in to the largest classroom I have ever seen before in my life just to see Norman waiting for me to take a seat right next to him. As me and him waiting for the other kids to file and the hipster teenager, Flynn, came over to us. "What up." As he took a seat right next to use. Flynn Cloverman, another kid who trying to fit himself in the social media world. He can't get off his phone and is active on every social media platform 24/7.
Once all my fellow classmate were conformable the teacher began to pass out tonight's homework. " Oh no, homework on the first day." Flynn sigh after getting his sheet. " God I can't wait till lunch." I said wanting a break. Both people next to me agreed.
To tell you the truth I could have waited till lunch. Speaking of it let's just skip right over to it. So after getting my tray with Gus and Joseph we went to go claim a table, which is really hard since lunch is a battlefield of anger people fighting over who get to sit where. We made our way over to where Norman and Nick were sitting. They both were trying to protect the saved seats from other students. As we all began to seat down the kids surround us moved away. And not much later did Flynn and Danny join us. The Daniel Clark he came from a rich family out in Canada, no wonder why his parents left him here, he only hang out with Flynn becuase that the only one who can handle him. But I mean if you really get to know him he's not that bad.
All of us began to talk to each other, chatting up a storm until we got interrupted by the sound of a tray hitting the table. As Joseph Gus and I look beyond Nick to see a student with a bag over their head sitting at the end of our table. "Okay guys huddled up." Flynn says as we all moved closer.
"We can't just kick him off this table." Joseph said to the group.
"He looks loney." Gus stated
"Maybe we should talk to him." I asked.
"Yeah but who should?" Flynn question.
"Not it." Nick answer.
We all turn to him confused and than turned back. "Okay we will have to send in Norman." Flynn suggested. Norman had a huge smile after we decided on him. " Okay be calm when approaching him, you might scare him away if he's in a new habitat." Joseph said to Norman. In responds he nodded his head. All of us stare to see how this will go down.