two

TOMORROWS FINALLY HERE YAY

"you two aren't denying theses rumours anymore, are they true?" jin asked, placing a plate of breakfast in front of yoongi.

"no matter how many times we deny it, army's find some sort of evidence." jimin laughed, sipping on his apple juice.

"even if the evidence is so absurd, like me accidentally touching jimin's hand. no it isn't an accident to them." yoongi laughed, pushing his bangs away from his eyes.

"that's true, they think me and namjoon are dating." jin laughed, sitting in his place.

"that's true though, we just haven't come clean yet." namjoon smiled at jin.

"shush." jin whispered, pushing namjoon.

"we all know." yoongi rolled his eye, eating some of his food.

__

"so is it true?" the mc turned to yoongi and jimin.

"is what true?" yoongi asked, raising his eyebrow slightly.

"yoonmin!" the man practically yelled.

"oh god no." yoongi laughed, making jimin frown slightly. "id never date jimin, it's all about sope."

"shut up." hoseok slapped yoongi, a playful smile on his face.

"but no, in all seriousness i wouldn't date any of my band members. i see
them too much." yoongi laughed.

"ahhh." the mc nodded.

"what about you jimin? you have no feelings towards yoongi?"

"of course not." jimin answered quickly, with a slight huff.

everyone looked at jimin weirdly but dropped it as the interviewer questioned their new album and what to be expected.

soon the interview ended and jimin was the first one to ran off.

"what's with him?" taehyung asked yoongi who was walking with him.

"i haven't got a clue." yoongi shrugged.

"maybe he's hurt by the way yoongi worded it. you did say it harshly." jungkook butted in, pushing yoongi out the way slightly so he could stand next to taehyung.

"no i didn't?" yoongi cocked an eyebrow at jungkook. "that kids gotta learn i only speak the truth."

"whatever yoongi." jungkook spoke.

"i'll meet you in the car." yoongi told the boys and they rounded the corner from the dressing room.

yoongi twisted the door knob to the dressing room, revealing jimin pacing back and forward.

"jimin sit down." yoongi laughed going up to the boy.

"you just embarrassed me on national television yoongi." jimin scowled going over to the older boy and punching his shoulder.

"aish you mean kid." yoongi grabbed jimins fist and pulled jimins body onto his chest. "you know we can't have them finding out."

"but still."

"ah ah ah no buts." yoongi leaned down to give his boyfriends lips a quick peak.

"you can't do that here." jimin blushes pushing yoongi off of him. yoongi chuckled walking away and grabbing his backpack.

"we can't have everyone waiting for us can we jimbles." yoongi stated making jimin roll his eyes.

jimin was just about to walk through the open door but yoongis hand slapping his butt made him squeal and turn around.

"don't be so crude min yoongi." jimin glared, wiping his butt lightly before spinning around walking out of the room.

yoongi watched his boyfriend strolling down the corridor with a small smile on his face.

i hope this was worth the like 6 month wait???
MY BAD ITS ACC A 7 MONTH WAIT

i'm sorry i kept you guys hanging for so long
lmao love ya